Chapter 3

********Mara's p.o.v.*******

"What pack is it? Kade please tell me what pack it is." I could tell he was worried.

"Silver Fang pack." Kade answered. The boys growled. I got up and walked out on the balcony and Kade followed me.

"I'm so sorry. I would have said no if I could have. It was one of my fathers agreements. Please forgive me, Mara. I love you." Kade begged.

"I love you too. I'm not mad. I'm just don't want to go back. I will though but you can't make me talk to the alpha and you have to stay with me or the boys do. Deal?" I asked and smile.

"You've got yourself a deal. But I do have a lot of alpha meetings coming up. About the vampires and rogues."

"One more question. How are we going to get all mine and boys' motorcycles there?" I asked and he laughed. "What I'm serious?"

"On a trailer. You want to go run together? I've never seen your wolf."

"Yea come on." I jumped of the balcony. "Well are you coming?"

"Normal wolves can't jump down a seven story building without getting hurt." Kade yelled down at me. I ran into the woods and changed into my white wolf with icy blue eyes. A black wolf with gray eyes came running at me.

I move at the last second and he missed me. <so funny Mara. I'm going to get you> Kade yelled. I rolled my eyes and jogged off.

Thank you Nyx (Goddess Nyx is the vampire goddess and goddess of night) I'm as fast as a vampire in human form and even faster in wolf form. My senses are better than a wolf or vampire. I'm stronger than full grown male wolves in human and wolf form.

When the sun was going down so I found Kade and howled at him. < what is it?> <time to go home it's dark. come on Kade let's go home> We walked close to the house and changed back. When Kade changed he was naked.

"Here you go I keep some clothes out here for you." I handed the clothes to him and he put them on. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room and lays us on the bed.

Wednesday

We woke up a little before we had to leave.

"Can I mark you?" Kade asked blushing. I love it that I can make him blush and nervous.

"You look adorable when you blush. And yes you can mark me." He starts kissing me on my lips and moves his way down my neck. I ran my hands threw his hair as he kisses the spot where his mark goes.

I moan and it encourages him to nip at my neck his teeth grow and he bites me. I cry out in pleasure. He sucks on his mark.

Some one knocked on the door. Kade snatches on his boxers. I pulled the covers up to hid my naked self. He walks over to the door and snatches it open.

"What?" Kade growled at Shawn.

"It's time to go. We loaded four trailers with Mara's motorcycles and the ones that we're riding we have a fifth trailer for." Them Shawn sees Kade is in boxers and I'm on the bed with just a cover. "Oh, sorry. But we do have to go."

He left and Kade closed the door and walked over to the bed.

"Well that sucked." Kade complained.

"Not for me I am marked by my mate. I'm happy to. So let's get dressed. I love you Kade." I said as I got up and grabbed my clothes of the couch. A black corset, black skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and a pair of black boots.

I straightened my hair and got dressed. Kade wore a pair of black pants, black shirt, black leather jacket, and a pair black boot. It's what everyone had to wear except they were clearly either a guys or girls. All the other girls wore tank tops.