Chapter 4

********Mara's p.o.v.******

We walked our front to eat.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked Eric. He was standing by his truck.

"Kade sent me. He's in a meeting but wanted me to bring y'all some pizza." He said handing Shawn and James some pizzas.

"Thanks daddy." I said hugging him.

"Princess your going to break this old man."

"You look 21. But still sorry daddy. Nos vemos más tarde." (See you later)

"Adios Princessa." (Bye princess)He got in his truck and left.

"You know more Spanish than us and we're Mexicans." Shawn joked.

"Do you under stand this? Cierra la puta boca." (Shut the fuck up)

"Yes I did. ¡Perra!" (You bitch)

"Basta que dos. Estás actuando como niño pequeño." (Enough you two. You're acting like little kids) James yelled at us.

"Simplemente ignorar Los chicos blancos." (Just ignore the white boys) David said sarcastically.

"Whatever y'all can speak spanish just fine." I said and we all laughed.

"Everyone staring at us." John points out.

"Hold on I'll fix it." I smiled and turned around.

"No." They all said as I flipped off everyone how was looking.

"Time for PE." I said and Markus walked up.

"Mara is that you?" Markus asked.

"Yes it is." I said and we went to out locker and I grabbed my jacket the guys grabbed their basketball shorts. Then we walked to the gym.

"I am so not changing." I said looking at the girls in the white shorts and white tennis shoes. "Nope defiantly not happening. I'm a pants and boots girl. And I don't like white." Both sets of twins laughed at me.

"Well were going to get dressed. Stay out of trouble while we get dressed, please." John asked.

"I'll try." I said and walked into the gym.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Mr. DeShaw asked. (Mr. DeShaw is Mexican)

"I don't wear shorts or tennis shoes. Besides that their white." I said and shrugged.

"Who's your alp-" The boys came in and interrupted him. "Beta James of the Blood Moon pack. Third Shawn of the Blood Moon pack." He kind of bowed and they smiled.

"Anden pendejos. Así question usted no consigue engreído." (Come on assholes. So you don't get to cocky) I snapped at them.

"Do not talk like that in my gym. Like I asked before who's your alpha, mutt?" He yelled at me. The boys grabbed me expect for James. I growled. Then James helped them make me sit down on the bleachers.

"Mr. DeShaw her alpha is coming. Her dad is to." Shawn told him. <Kade someone just called me a fucking mutt> I growled through mind link. <I'm coming baby. I'll take care of it.> Kade cooed.

<Daddy someone called me a mutt> I whined. <I'm almost there Princessa.> I started smiling and stop fighting.

"James she did something wrong." John said as the walked over to James. I laid aback an propped up my feet.

"What did you do?" Shawn asked.

"I would just stay away from the door and teacher. You know how the alpha and daddy gets." They all walked away from Mr. DeShaw. The doors slammed open.