Chapter 7

We walked inside the house and it was decorated in red and black birthday stuff. The cake had four tiers and was decorated with little motorcycles, chains, swords, animal, with red that looked like splattered blood, and read happy b-day Mara Matthews.

"That's so funny you." I said sarcastically. Kade, Max, and my dad laughed. "Who did that?"

"When Kade, James, John, and dad had some people decorate. Me and David orders the cake. We got you the best presents to." Shawn said. David smile sheepishly.

"I got her one and our mothers got her one. So I brought the best present. Let me go get them don't start with out me." Max said. He ran out side.

Everyone was quiet and didn't even move when he was out side. Max came back with a 3 foot long box and a little box with a bow.

"Presents first, then cake and pizza, next dancing, last training for Mara." David said. They all cheered. I gasped and looked shocked.

"Really and I didn't even work y'all har-*mara scream*" I fell to the ground screaming, my brothers and mates ran over.

"Mara what's wrong? Are you ok?" Markus asked, when I stopped screaming. I could hear all of their heart beats do I closed my eyes. I shook my head. I opened my eyes and my vision had gotten sharper.

"Felix the lights hurting my eyes. Will you turn it down?" I asked. I could tell I hurt Kade but I didn't want him to move away from me.

*Kade's p.o.v.*

"Felix the lights hurting my eyes. Will you turn it down?" Mara asked him. I got mad. Why doesn't she ask me? Does she still love Felix? Is that why she didn't mark me when I marked her? I wondered. Max picked her up and took her to our room.

I followed him up and sat in the chair beside our bed. Max nodded at me then walked out. The door shut and Mara whimpered. She was asleep so it was her wolf that whimpered. I watched her sleep for an hour or so.

"Mate. Mate. Come back. No no please. I love you. You can leave me. Kade please I love you." She cried out. Tears started to stream down her face. Before I could get up Max ran through the door.

"Damn. Kade do you know what she is?" I knew what he meant. She is part vampire, werewolf, and maybe something else, but that's all we know.

"Yes I know. What's wrong with her though?" My wolf whimpered at the thought of her being hurt.

"When vampires reach 18 they start craving blood. We have nightmares about our beloved or whoever we we're with leaving us. With her we thought she wouldn't have cravings or nightmares." I got up and held her to my chest.

"Make sure she knows you love her I mean because she's a hybrid. She'll think you won't want some like her. Please don't get sad or upset at her." I nodded at him. He started out but stopped at the door.

"She asked Felix to do it because she was hurting. She only wants you and her brothers by her when she is hurting. She doesn't want anyone else not even her real brother Markus or Felix." He smiled at her and walked out.

"Kade. Kade. Mate. Mate. Please. Please. Don't go." She cried out a and tears started falling again. She curled up in a ball and cried.

"Baby wake up." I shook her gently to wake her up. I hate to see her cry or sad. She opened and looked at me like she expected me to run away.

"I told you before I'm not going no where or rejecting you ever."

*flashback*

I woke up and Mara was crying by the window. I got up and rapped my arms around her. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" I asked against her neck. She stopped crying and turned around to look at me.

"You won't want me when I tell you my secret." She whispered. Tears started to form in her eyes again. I kissed her on the lips not a lustful kiss but a kiss to show her I love her.

"There is not a thing that you could tell me to make me stop loving you." I told her.

"I'm a hybrid. I only know about being part vampire and werewolf. Hemera and Nyx's daughter." She said and turned away. I couldn't see her face.

"Look at me god damn it." I grabbed her chin and made her look at me she was scared of me. "I'm not going to leave you, reject you, kill you, or hurt you in any way. I love you Mara Silverman and your not going anywhere either. You are MINE and only MINE."

*flashback over*

She rapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I pulled her on my lap and held her. She pulled back and smiled at me. She had question in her eyes.

"What is it baby, what's your question?" She started playing with her hands.

"Can I mark you completely? I mean I understand if you don't want me to though." She mumbled fast and blushed. Goddess when she blushes she is adorable.

"Why would I not want you to?" I don't know why she'd think that.

"Well you didn't mark me completely. I also know your only supposed to mark your first mate completely." She said.

"I wanted to do something special before I marked you completely.