Chapter 5

************Mara's p.o.v.************

It was 5:00 a.m.when I woke back up. It is my birthday. I start walking to the woods.

*flashback*

It's my 13 birthday. 'Go walking in the woods I have a surprise for you there.' A voice whispered to me. It wasn't my wolf. So I did as I was told and went for a walk in the woods. I seen something flash by. I am so scared but I kept walking though. I came to a clearing and a white-blonde haired guy sat there.

He has red eyes, he's muscular, pale and about 6'4. I sniffed the air. He was a vampire but didn't smell bad like most vampires did. He smelled like blood, forest, wolf, and chocolate. It's odd that he smelled like me. I snapped a twig.

"Who's there?" he yelled when his head snapped up to look. I walked out from behind the tree I was hiding behind.

"My name is Mara." I whisper. "May I ask who you are?"

"It's hard to hear you. My name is Maximum but you can call me Max." He said as he studied me. "Is it your birthday today, child?"

"Yes sir it is." I said.

"So your my sister. I can't believe Goddess Nyx gave me a werewolf-vampire as a sister." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you. I don't know why she did it. I am sorry though that you have me as a sister." I said and bowed my head in submission.

"Kid why are you sorry? I'm happy to have a sister. Don't submit to me either."

"I'm sorry because you have a horrible, disguising, ugly, fat, and useless sister."

A tear ran down my face as I said the things I've been told for three years now. Max was beside me in a second. He wiped my tear away and held me to him.

"You are non of those things Mara. I'm sorry I can't take you away from these things. I was told by our mother Goddess Nyx that this is to help you. I teaches you to deal with pain. So you know tolerance."

"It's fine but thank you Maxy." He smiled at his new nickname.

*flashback over*

I looked around and stayed there for about an hour. I went back home and it was time to start training. I grabbed a pan and spoon. I started banging it to wake everyone up to train.

Everyone walked out of their rooms besides Kade's pack. They growled and snarled at me for waking them up so early on the weekend. Kade's pack came out of their rooms dressed and ready.

"Good morning my pack. Go out on the field and stretch. Silver Fang pack get dressed and come out side. It's time to start training." I ran down stairs with my pack to go outside. We started stretching and the other pack came outside.

"Ok everyone pair up. It's time to Spar." I seen Kade and Felix pair up. I fix their mistakes. All the sudden everyone started growling.

"Vampire!" Kade, James, John, Shawn, David, Eric, Felix, Markus, and Chris snarled. They move in front of me so I couldn't see who it was.

"Come on you mangy mutts. I'm not here to kick your ass I promise. Just to wish a happy birthday to someone special." A British accented man said with a smirk in his voice. I pushed them out from in front of me.

"Maxy!!" I screamed and jumped on him. He almost fell back.

"Goddess give me a warning next time." He growled playfully.

"What did you think me screaming Maxy was?" I smirked and giggled.

"You are getting some glares and strange stares." He laughed. I remembered we weren't alone.

"Oh yeah. Maxy, Kade, dad, Shawn, John, James, and David I need to talk to you."

"This is my pack and me and Markus need to hear whatever it is." Felix said.

"Ok." I walked inside and they followed me. There was an weird silents.

"Ok everyone this is Maximum or Max. Max that is my dad Eric, my brothers John, James, Shawn, and David, that is the asshole alpha that rejected me Felix and that's the asshole beta Markus." I said and pointed to them.

"Who's he?" Max asked pointing at Kade.

"Hold on mister inpatients. That is alpha of the Blood Moon pack, my mate, and fiancé Kade Matthews." I smiled at Kade then Max.

"Why didn't you tell me you were engaged and found another mate? Do you know how rare it is to find a second mate?" He stared me down but he said it where only I could hear it.

"One, you were in England for a year. Two yes I'm very aware." I answered were only he could hear me "I want to show you some thing. Kade can stay but no one else." Everyone but Kade and Max walked out. "Are you ready?"

"Yes I'm ready hurry up." I pulled my hair away from my neck and showed him my mark. His eyes were huge and he hugged me and Kade really tight. He let go of us and blushed.

"Thank you Maxy. For not looking them in the eye. You one of the five best big brothers ever."

"Your welcome and of course I am." He smirked then looked at Kade and his face sobered up. "If you hurt my little sister I'll kick your ass. I hope you know that."

"I would never hurt my mate ever. she is the best thing that had ever happened to me." Kade said as he stared at me. His eyes were filled with love.

"You got your self a sweet, protective, mega hunk as a mate or beloved. I hope my beloved is just like him." Max sighed.

"You mean besides your beloved being a guy right?" Kade asked. I laughed at him.

"Whatever floats your boat, Kade." Max said and shrugged. Kade's mouth fell open and it made me laugh harder.

"Mara your going to choke to death if you don't stop laughing. Mother Nyx." Max sighed. I stopped laughing and we walked outside. Max looked around at all the wolves.

"Mate"

"Beloved" They were growled at the same time. I looked to see who my brothers beloved was. I seen James was the one who said mate. I grinned like a fool and they stared at each other.

"Hug or do some thing." I said and they ran to each other and kissed.

"How weird. That was like in one of those movies." I whispered to Kade. He laughed and James and Max glared at me.

"James I guess you can skip training today. But I want yo see your mark and yours to Maxy." I said seriously but started smiling. They ran off and Felix looked pissed.

"You allowed a vampire on out land. Your suppose to kill them and rogues. Your my mate your supposed to help my pack your their luna. Your MY luna." Felix yelled and Kade started shaking.

"Omg someone get his mate." One of the sluts said. I put my hand on Kade's arm.

"Kade babe calm down. You know I'm YOUR mate, YOUR luna, YOUR pack warrior, YOUR fiancé and YOUR lover. Your MY mate, MY alpha, MY fiancé, MY beloved, MY warrior, and MY lover." I whispered in his ear putting emphasis on MY and YOUR.

He stormed off before he killed or did some thing he'll regret.

I spun around and my foot landed a kick in his jaw. I heard a satisfying crunch. I punched him in the eye and kneed him in the stomach and ribs. I heard another satisfying crunch. I kicked him in his nuts so he fell on the ground.

"What the fucks your problem? You start talking shut about my brother, Max. Then you make Kade angry and call me your mate."

"You rejected me. I ran a away from the abuse. Kade, Shawn, and James found me in their territory. Shawn and James claimed as their sister and had Eric adopt me so it'd be official."

"I found my second mate and we fell in love. I hate you Felix so just leave me the fuck alone. I Mara Matthews warrior and luna of the blood moon pack reject you Felix Jones alpha of the Silver Fang pack." I screamed at him than ran to Kade.