Chapter 6

**********Felix's p.o.v.***********

"I Mara Matthews warrior and luna of the Blood Moon pack reject you Felix Jones of the Silver Fang pack." She said and ran off. I can't believe she rejected me.

"I can't believe she rejected me. After I rejected her, she was supposed to come back to me." I mumbled to Markus.

"Don't worry she'll be back bro." Markus smiled wickedly.

"What the hell did you do to my luna and alpha?" James growled as he stormed up to me.

"You better have one hell of an excuse about what you did to my sister and her fiancé. Or your head will come off your shoulders." The vampire snarled

"Shut up you fucking gay blood sucker. Before I kill you." I said and narrowed my eyes at him. James growled at me for it.

"What the hell is your problem bitch? My sister and her mate dropped everything to train your people. All you do is disrespect them. They didn't have to come."

"Hell I see why she didn't want to come. Your not a alpha your a pathetic, weak, asshole. You can't even fight. Any of us could tear you and your whole pack up in a second." John growled.

He was warning me. My pack understood and surrounded me to protect.

"Those pussies couldn't do anything to stop us. Besides alpha dickhead can't respect a woman." Shawn rolled his eyes. I noticed John, James, Maximum, David, Eric, Jeffery, and about 10 more of Kade's pack warriors were tense ready for someone to attack.

"Settle down!!" I yelled in alpha tone. My pack calmed down but were on edge. Kade's pack looked on edge and still ready to pounce. Like they knew they should listen to a higher rank but couldn't. It was deadly quiet

"Stand down warriors. Me and your alpha can take it from here." A soft voice said sweetly.

Mara looked at them lovingly and sweetly. It was like they were her children. Her eyes landed on my pack and they were filled with anger and hatred. They all calmed and smiled at her.

"It's fine warriors me and your luna are fine and happy." Kade said. They looked at him with pride and bowed their heads.

"His pathetic pack thinks they could win in a fight against us." David laughed. Mara froze and her eyes went black.

"Rogues. There's about 40-50 coming from the north. And some 20 vampires coming from the south." She said and kissed Kade.

"Shawn, David, Jonh, James, Max, Grant, Carson, Oscar, Conner, Jesse, Toby, Harper, Lia, Keegan, Abby, Logan, Freya, Kelly, Alex, Demitress, Abel, Roy, Ash, and Quincy fight rogues with me."

"Eric, Jeffery, Eva, Mia, Olivia, Bryan Ryan, Harry, Adam, Mac, and Holden fight vampires with Kade. Everyone other warrior inside to protect the rest."

"I'm going to fight with you." I said. She narrowed her eyes and looked back at the forest. Every warrior shifted.

They were all black, gray, auburns, golds, and browns. She was the only werewolf one left in human form. A huge black wolf walked to her right side and stood beside her proud. Maximum stood on her left they all looked to the west.

"They are moving to the west. They'll be here in a minute. Don't make the first move." A huge group of rogues and a group of vampires walk out. Two from each group walked forward. Mara, Kade, Maximum, James, John, David, and Shawn walked forward to.

"You are trespassing on pack territory. State your business here." Mara said it was powerful.

"We came to get our daughter. She is the princess of werewolves." The werewolf man said.