Chapter 8

*Kade's p.o.v.*

I'm going to mark Mara to completely the mating tomorrow night and she's going to mark me. She's outside training and I'm inside with Felix waiting for some other alpha.

"They should be here any minute. Alpha Klaus called me and said they should be here at 9a.m. Do you want to call the warriors or should I?" Felix babbled on.

"You can get them Felix I'll wait out front for y'all." I said and ran out front. All 6 boys(James, John, David, Shawn, Max, Eric) came up to me.

"We'll be up here in a minute. Mara wants us to help her get dressed." James said. He's holding hands with Max like always.

"Alright but hurry up. They should be here any minute." They ran in the house and to our room. Me, Felix, Markus, and Jeffery walked out front.

About 15 new Hummers pulled up. Everyone got out and I seen her. Raven is here. My first mate. My wolf growled at her. Although wolves are supposed to love their first mate more my wolf loves Mara and her wolf. She's our everything and we wouldn't ever give her up. But Raven's wolf will still love us.

Raven has black hair with brown eyes, stands 5'9 and she has pale skin. Raven ran up to me and jumped on me hugging. I was to stunned to do any thing.

"Omg Kadey I missed you soooo much. Baby I'm so glad your here." She saids. I seen a white wolf run into the woods and hear a chorus of growls from my pack. I seen 8 wolves and Max run after her. I pushed Raven if of me.

"You fucking basturd!" "I'm going to kill you!" "You dickheaded asshole!" "I hate you, you little bitch." Are among some of the things I heard my pack yell or growl at me.

"Shut up now." I growled at my pack and looked at Raven. "What the hell was that?"

"I just missed you. You are my mate after all." She said looking at me threw her eyelashes. I shifted and ran to look for them but couldn't find their scent.

*Mara's p.o.v.*

I had the guys and Crystal help me get ready. I ran outside to get to Kade but he had some girl in his arms.

"Omg Kadey I missed you soooo much. Baby I'm glad your here." She squealed. 'Tear that bitch to pieces.' Snow ragged. 'I can't. He had her first.' It broke my heart to say it or even think it and my wolf whimpered but was beyond pissed off.

I changed and ran threw the woods. I heard people yelling at him and the boys growl at him berfore coming to me. I laid in front of a tree with my head on my paws. I looked up to see 8 wolves and Max.

Max picked me up and put me on his lap. James and John curled up be hind him so he could lean back. Crystal and Shawn laid on Max's right and Markus and David on his left. Jeffery and Eric laid in front of me.

We laid there until we were asleep. The sun shining threw the branches woke me. I heard a twig snap. I woke the others quietly. The 20 rouges had us surrounded. I growled and lunged at one, my family followed suit.

After about 20 minutes they were all killed. We had a few cuts, scraps, and Max's clothes were torn. We ran to the house. We all shifted back to human form. I opened the door and walked in with my family following me.

"Felix, you or anyone else look over here and I'll rip your head off!" I snarled. We all walked up stairs and got dressed. I wore ripped black skinnies, black crop tank top that shows my belly rings, black leather fingerless gloves, black high tops, and a black a leather jacket.

My belly ring has a little black wolf dangling off it, my earrings are silver hoops and black diamond studs, my lip ring is a little silver hoop, and my nose ring is a black diamond stud. Crystal is wearing the exact same thing but instead of all black it's all white.