Chapter 1: Teasing the Prince of Busan

—HP OST: The Room of Requirement

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

DAWN, beautiful different colors blended in the sky to create what humans call the beginning of the day, a morning sky. Yellow, orange, pink, red, all those vibrant colors were reflected upon the beautiful morning sky on the window of the Prince of Busan's chambers.

In the balcony of the second master bedroom in the castle, a young man leaned his head on his arms gazing at the display. His black hair swayed lightly with the wind, his white skin being a little tanned, wearing silk a black robe, his lips opened slightly as his chest moved forward and backwards, his eyes open in wonder and a black symbol placed upon his wrist, his doom. It had been nine years since then, yet he still remembered it as clear as crystal.

"The dawn is beautiful. I hope you're enjoying your freedom while you can Park Jimin. I will find you," the young man talked to himself and a knock echoed in his chamber's door.

"Come in!" he shouted.

Another young man, dressed in black formal clothes, sported platinum blond hair, dark brown eyes, a mole in his nose, and a charming smile, slightly opened the door. "Good Morning, Your Highness," he bowed as he entered the room.

The prince moved his head to the left, signaling the young man to walk to him, the young man followed the commands as he walked towards the balcony and stood behind the prince.

The prince kept his gaze on the beautiful sunrise and asked, "Taehyung, What's my schedule for today?"

"Today, you will be making a public announcement about the thieves that are invading the outlaying villages, and the King and Queen requested an audience this morning concerning Park Jimin," replied the manservant. He kept his head down until the prince faced and stared at him.

"Taehyung, how many times have I told you to stop being formal when it's just us two. Call me by my name. It has been two years since we met. We're friends now," the prince sighed.

Two years ago, Jungkook only had Seokjin and Namjoon to accompany him and show him what true friendship was. Their long time as friends taught him that trust was never easily given but rather earned. In light to their friendship, he had been given the chance to explore if a friendship could blossom between the manservant and himself. He was proved to be right. Taehyung had been kind, hard-working, funny, charming, and especially optimistic. He needed the positiveness that Taehyung always had within himself because it brought on hope.

Hope. It was hard to come by, especially if Jungkook was already 19 years of age. Only a few months until the curse will meet its peak and Jungkook could turn 20.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Jungkook-ah," Taehyung smiled.

"That's better," the prince replied as he turned his head to continue to gaze at the sunrise.