Chapter 7: Deal

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook stared at the door closing, many words wanted to escape his pink lips but none did. He was still confused but the most important question was why was Jimin with him on his own free will? Jungkook wasn't complaining about being with Jimin in fact he was already forming a plan on how he will wait for the perfect moment and kiss Jimin without the older being able to do anything. Slowly, Jimin's words started kicking in on the younger. "Spiders?" Jungkook's eyes widened, he looked around the dark wooden house and saw a table with a candle lit on top. He hurried over the candle and pointed his hands in front of it, warming them up. 'What if I kiss him while he's asleep?' Jungkook thought as he glanced back at the front door of the wooden house. Carefully, the prince opened the door of the house and looked around. "There's nothing but trees here" He mumbled until his gaze landed on the silver haired sorcerer.

Jimin was giving an apple to the horse as he smiled gently and caressed the horse's long cheeks and neck. The horse ate the apple and leaned forward, the horse began to playfully try to eat Jimin's hair. "No~ I'm not food. Have another apple, you must be exhausted" Jimin gave the horse another apple and noticed the gaze he received from afar making him turn his head to look at the prince.

"He reacted calmer than I thought" Jimin told the horse and the big mammal finished eating the apple and started walking in direction of the wooden house. "Wait! Wait for me!" Jimin shouted at the horse that walked away as he was grabbing a few apples for him and the prince. The young sorcerer saw the horse waited for him and smiled. "Thank you, I wonder... What name should I give you?" Jimin asked the big mammal.

"You should name him Red. It seems he liked the apples" Jimin turned his head at the prince that leaned his body on the porch of his old house.

"I wasn't talking to y-" A neigh interrupted Jimin's sentence. Jimin turned his head to face the big mammal and made an annoyed expression. "You like Red?" Jimin asked the horse and the horse leaned forward and grabbed one of the apples Jimin was carrying and ate it.

"I guess you like it... Well, Red I'll be inside with that ...person... Rest well" Jimin gritted his teeth while saying 'person' but smiled back at the horse before he walked away from the big mammal and looked at the prince with an annoyed expression.

"Why are you outside?" He rolled his eyes and walked past the prince. Jungkook followed the sorcerer inside the house and sat in one of the wooden chairs of the dining table.

"Its so dark in here" Jungkook looked around the house, only the stars and moonlight entered through the windows and Jimin bit his lip while looking for a plate.

The sorcerer looked back at the prince and saw how the prince was gazing at him. Jimin's eyes flashed silver and small flames started floating in the middle of the room, illuminating the house. "Happy now?" Jimin grabbed a plate and placed the apples in them.

"W-Wow" Jungkook said in amazement, this was actually his first time seeing something like this happening. Curiosity filled him and he wanted to touch the small flame beside him.

"Don't. You'll burn yourself. Actually, I don't mind. Touch them. Feel free" Jimin sat on the chair across from Jungkook and grabbed one of the apples and began eating it.

"Eat" Jimin pointed at the apples on the plate and looked at the prince.

"Did you wash them?" Jungkook asked, eyeing the red apples, not attempting to grab one and eat it.

"Yeah" Jimin nodded, internally smirking as he lied to the prince. Jungkook slowly reached out to eat one of the apples, and took a bite. As soon as he swallowed the first bite, Jimin's voice interrupted him.