Introduction

Hey there! Welcome and Thankyou for opening my book.
We've always wanted to re-establish that connection we had with God....or even better....make one. If you ever find it hard to take the Bible, (try to overcome that) then you know you can do that with the help of the thing that destroys you the most........your phone (or whatever device you're on right now and you use all the time). Maybe the quote you read today or tomorrow...could have a big effect on that day...maybe that mood....or maybe the person you say this to. So, this is just my little way of saying, 'hey I am an Evangelist'.

I'll be posting ( just like the description and heading has been saying) 'Daily Bible Quotes'.
I'll be using pictures (some I make, some I just download) from the Bible app of Youversion. Also there'll be a description...more or like, what meaning I got, from that quote with the picture. Certainly, the description I add with that, need not reflect what you feel when you read it....it's just my take on it. If you want to express what you felt after reading the quote, you can comment.........it is open to do so.
So you may read it, share it, and even vote on it.

Remember to praise your God who gave you all. Thank you Jesus. 💓💓💓