11.

God bought you with a high price

1 Corinthians 6:20

Imagine seeing a wounded dog or a cat or an animal you would like to keep as a pet, in the middle of the road, so frightened and cold and hurt. As you near it, it moves a bit away from you because it is afraid of anything and everything. Because it has suffered all the evils and darkness of the world. You have never seen something so painful. Your heart breaks for the poor thing. You calmly give it food and bring it closer to you. It finds comfort in you and starts to trust you. You bring it home, give it food, shelter, and most of all; love. You have tiredness, you feel sick after so much work, but still you don't stop loving it. But after the first few days, it stops to respond. You give it food, it doesn't wag it's tail. You throw a ball, it doesn't fetch, it doesn't want to play with you anymore. The next day, when you open your eyes, it is gone.
It ran away in the middle of the night, because it stopped acknowledging the love it got. It stopped being grateful. Because it thought it might find better places, but it didn't know, that the place it was in, was the best place it could be.
Many of you reading here, would've caught up on the fact that we here are the 'pet' and the 'you' here is God. Who brought us into this world with great care and with a great price. The price of the cross, and showered us with love ever so sweet. But we ignored this. We lacked gratefulness. We stopped thinking about the price he paid, the pain he took to give us the freedom of life in spirit. Freedom from sins.
Therefore remember, to honour God with your body by praising him and thanking him.

The video on top is a very much important video for me, because it brought in agreat difference in my life.

All the love as always
-ASK