13.

'But whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.'

Pray to God in the most sincere way you can, and that's when you get rewarded. When you pray, your heart and soul needs to be in it so as to show God you're sincere to him. When Jesus prayed, he always prayed with sincerity, affection and trust. Those are three things we also need to have when praying.
Why does God ask us to do this in secret? So as to have the most sincerity it. When you're alone, you know that there's only one person who can hear you...your Jesus. You tend to open up more and think about your circumstances, problems, happiness, which leads you to appreciate God more and ask for help. When you pray like this everyday, you have this oh so special bond with God which makes you feel like you're never alone in a battle.
God doesn't mean for you to literally shut the door and pray. He also means to pray when you're alone. You could always pray when you're walking alone in an empty road, or alone in the street at night, when you feel bored or when you just want to pray. It's always good to pray and praise Jesus whenever you get a chance.
I say the Hail Mary whenever I'm alone somewhere to feel the presence of my Mother. My extra motivation to pray Hail Mary is after I heard this: everytime you pray it, satan gets a big kick on his head.

When you pray to God with your whole body, soul and mind, you create this big pathway from your heart to Him. When you pray everyday, it gets stronger and stronger, then nothing evil can come near you.

May God bless you all!
All the love as always ❤