8.

I will honour and praise your nameIsaiah 25:1

Isaiah 25:1

Praising the Lord is one of the most beautiful things we can do as Christians. Honouring and praising the Lord's name brings in peace, fulfilness, and satisfaction to the mind, body and soul. It brings in joy, and whenever we praise, we are getting freed of the shackles of sins. When it loosens up, we feel freedom in our soul. As you praise the Lord, you are showered with blessings, you have a shield around you.
We should remember to praise the Lord always. If you are bored, if you feel to pray, if you feel lonely, if you feel scared, these are all times to praise. For me, praising the Lord brings me joy and I know I've been protected and saved from doing many sins. So everyday let's remember to praise and thank the Lord for all he has done for us.

Thankyou Jesus
Bless the Lord
Praise You, Jesus, You are my life, my love. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are the name above all names. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are Emmanuel, God with us. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are the King of Kings. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are the King of creation. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are King of the universe. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are the Lord of lords. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are the Almighty. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are the Christ. 
Praise You, Jesus, You are Christ the King. 
Amen.