16.

'For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God.'
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5

This is the will of God. That we remain pure and holy, worthy of God. Abstaining from sexual immorality means you remain pure and faithful to God.
God really wanted us all to become like him. But for the need  of procreation and new generations to come, God made us fruitful.
Having sex is actually a holy process, because it is part of creation. It is when the husband and wife join together, as one, in love to form a child. It becomes unholy when it is used only for pleasure. Our body is the temple of God. Worship God with your body, don't waste it.
"The only one that can truly satisfy the human heart is the one that created it."

Many people say, I got what I need. I don't need anybody else. I don't need God. But they don't know what it feels be alive. When the love of God fills in you, you feel like you're on top of the world, like there is this fire in your heart and you feel yourself smiling from the inside. It feels like nothing in the world could stop you. It feels alive.
All these pleasures of the flesh are just so minute in your life that it lasts only for some time. They're just like drugs. Once you do it, you always want to do it. And what it does to your mind and soul is that it weakens it. It weakens it to such an extent that you depend on it. You cannot live without it. Your soul is powerful when you're with God. Your soul is weak when you're with the world. When you're with the devil.

May God bless you all.