02

He tried to make himself feel better by thinking that maybe, maybe this guy would be really gentle, so gentle that he wouldn't have any 'issue' at all.

Even though this guy was so handsome it was pretty problematic just by itself.

"How about we trim the sides and leave the fringe a bit longer so we can part it? I think that'd suit you... sir."

"That sounds... fine. And you can drop the sir, it's unnecessary," Jimin spoke quietly, feeling uneasy about what was about to happen.

Taehyung mumbled something to himself as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair gently one more time, his tongue darting out briefly as if he were thinking really hard about this.

Taehyung's hands were big.

So big.

Jimin absentmindedly bit down on his lip seeing the way they looked in his hair in the mirror.

They were huge but their touch was so gentle. It was going to be fine.

Totally.

Jimin just closed his eyes when Taehyung explained he'd do some hair treatment first, letting himself get relaxed and pliant under his fingers as Taehyung massaged his scalp.

"So, what brings you here? If you cut your hair yourself, I mean... do you always do that or was that a one time thing... accident? Sort of? Not that the way you cut it was bad... actually it was pretty good. But is that a normal thing for you or..." Taehyung stopped himself, as if he realized he was prying a little. "I don't know, forget it haha..."

"You're one of the really chatty ones, huh..." Jimin just mumbled in response.

He had no intention of actually answering Taehyung's questions. He didn't want to talk about his reason for cutting his own hair, neither his hot head being why he ended up here in the first place.

Who reveals flaws like that to a stranger upon their first meeting?

Especially to a cute one like Taehyung.

"Well, I guess so... no one ever complained before, though. I can try to stay quiet if that's what you want, there's no extra fee for it or anything."

Jimin let out a quiet chuckle, staying silent for a moment as Taehyung brushed his fingertips against the skin on his head.

"No, you're... alright," Jimin said quietly. "Your voice is really nice. Uh, I mean... it's really relaxing to listen to..."

"Now that one I've heard before," Taehyung said and Jimin could detect some sort of smugness in his tone.

After a few minutes Taehyung started to brush his hair, moving on from the massage (the purpose of which Jimin didn't fully understand).

Since Taehyung was being ridiculously gentle and taking his time with every strand, understandably, Jimin really let his guard down.

When Taehyung finally grabbed the scissors he felt totally safe.

Taehyung was humming along to the song that was playing at a medium volume, grabbing Jimin's hair firmly.

He ran his fingers by the strands he picked and then... he pulled.

Jimin's eyes flew open and he couldn't stop himself from gasping.

"Oh, sorry, are you okay? I didn't think I'd pull that hard," Taehyung smiled apologetically when he met Jimin's panicked gaze in the mirror.

"It's fine, I just... got startled."