11

A week had passed since Jimins incident in the hairdressers, which lead to him sucking a complete stranger dry and ended up getting fucked by said complete stranger.

How did he let himself go so fast? 

Usually Jimin is a rather hard-to-get guy. He doesn't kiss on the first date. Damn he doesn't even make it to the first date- but here he is, his chestnut brown hair laying messily on his very own pillow- that is Taehyungs right thigh.

Lately, Taehyung has been more of a lost puppy towards the other. Always following Jimin around, clingling needingly onto his toned arms.

Jimins little shadow.

He used to be anxiety-ridden whenever a person randomly touched him without him being aware of who they were but nowadays, he knows for certain that it is Taehyung.

For reasons such as: 

Taehyungs insanely capturing scent - sweet vanilla (Jimins favourite)

Taehyungs strong hold on him, acting like a baby koala.

His baby koala.

And the one thing that sends Jimin crazy -other than you know, the hair incident- ...Taehyungs' intensively attractive, deep morning voice. 

Oh god it makes Jimin weak.

Slender fingers brought Jimin back to reality from his daydreaming state, as they gently entangled themselves within the strands of Jimins lochs. As much as Jimin adores the idea of Taehyung grabbing a fistfull of his hair and pulling to his heart is content -or more so dick is content- he craves nothing more than the therapeutic feeling of the others gentle fingers just playing with his hair. 

Oh it could send him to sleep-

"Hey..Jimin?" 

The olders hazel eyes shot open in concern, his heart beating at a shocking rate, visibly caught off guard.

Light chuckles escaped Taehyungs throat as he grinned his insanely cute grin.

"Aww I didn't mean to make you jump like that silly!"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he forced his body upright, dropping his head onto the others broad shoulders.

With a turn of his head, Taehyung placed a soft kiss on top of Jimins, smiling to himself as he was still unable to believe that he managed to score such a precious gem like Jimin. 

He'll never be able to wrap his head around how lucky he is.

After a few minutes of silence passed, Jimin perked up and showed a small smile, his cherry-red lips shining.

God those plump lips...

As if Jimin gained mind reading super powers, he found himself closing the gap between him and Taehyung, his lips parting slightly as they shared a soft kiss lasting only seconds but feeling like a lifetime.

Taehyung could feel his heart burst. From joy, ecstasy and contentment.

The butterflies in his stomach fluttering in circuits all at once.

As they parted, they gazed into each others eyes, easily getting captured in the reflection, before Taehyung let out a small laugh, ruffling Jimins bed head.

"Wanna go out somewhere? Maybe get a bite to eat? My treat." Taehyung questioned, hoping the other would take him up on his offer because after all, he must spoil his baby.

Jimin thought for a second. He hated when people paid for him. Spending their valuable money on something Jimin didn't quite feel was important enough, but-

It was Taehyung.

Do you really expect him to be able to say no when all he would get in return are a pair of alluring puppy eyes? 

With both a nod of Jimins head and a boxy smile coming from Taehyung, they both made their way upstairs to Jimins bedroom to get ready, Taehyung not missing an opportunity to slap the others ass on the stairs.

// peekaboo hehe - updates coming soon - i promise :)