10

Part Three

With a strong nod of Taehyungs head, his hands made their way between Jimins shaking thighs, spreading them and not forgetting to caress the muscles slowly.

Jimin was obedient and opened his legs, showing himself to Taehyung who in a way, was partially still a stranger but he was too aroused to not want what was surely coming.

With a swift change of position, Taehyung thrusted himself into the older with ease, releasing a low moan through his parted lips. With this motion, Jimin found his toes curling up whilst his teeth closed down on his lower lip, trapping a moan.

The pace was slow. Almost painful as Taehyung didn't want to hurt his baby in the process.

As Jimin thrusted his hips up, whining quietly, that was Taehyungs signal to go faster and so he did.

The room was silent until Jimins soft pants of arousal echoed through the air, filling Taehyungs ears with an intense response to thrust deeper.

As Jimin found himself go limp under Taehyungs body, he whined for more.

Jimins hands found their way above his head, being locked with a strong hold of the others as Taehyung continued.

Jimin was a mess. He wanted to cum. Needed to cum..but couldn't find the words of a warning of how close he really was so all of a sudden, with a loud moan coming right from his throat...he came.

Taehyung grunted, partially surprised and heavily turned on as he thrusted once more and came.

Suddenly, the moans that once filled the room became soft pants from both boys, Jimins slightly faster.

Jimin averted his glassy eyes. Embarrassment taking over his mind and body.

How could he have sex with someone he barely knew?

How did he let himself become so vulnerable and needy infront of someone like Taehyung?

The feeling of gentle fingers and a slight lift of his chin bought him out of his chaotic mind.

Taehyung looked into his eyes, full of lust with a hint of power and just stayed there, doing nothing.

A frown found its way onto Jimins sweaty face as he waited for a response from the other.

Did he mess up?

Was Taehyung just going to leave him?

Was it just a one time thing?

Jimin couldn't think straight and panic washed away the frown.

Taehyung chuckled, sensing the worry in the others face before brushing his thumb over Jimins lips.

"I didn't give you permission to cum, baby boy," Taehyung smirked.

// perhaps i'm back? maybe but this was a v short chapter but hopefully they'll get longer as i actually find the passion to write again. but anyway, i hope all of you had a wonderful christmas and new year♡