08

Part One

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes.

In this exact moment, he was being blessed, his heart racing as fast as he wanted he whip Jimins towel off but he found himself unable to move.

Taehyung in fact was a very panicked gay.

Usually, he's a very confident and outgoing person carrying a big personality which sometimes pushes people away however, he didn't know what to do.

He felt Jimins thirsty eyes tearing into his heart, sending signals to his crotch which seamed to be growing within every second of the situation.

Taehyung was extremely aroused and wanted nothing but Jimin.

Trying to ignore how panicked he had become, he slowly made his way towards Jimin, the other watching each action.

Once he got closer, he gripped Jimins waist with his large hands, pulling him closer, playing with the hem of the towel teasingly, wanting nothing more than to just tear it away from the older.

This sudden action caught Jimin off guard, causing a dusting of rose pink blush to cover his cheeks, every sign of dominance completely escaping his body.

Now it was his turn to become a panicked gay.

Jimin could feel the others hands slowly roaming up his back, sending waves of shivers down his spine as his hand made its way around the back of Jimins neck, pulling him into a deep, yet loving kiss.

The kiss felt deep but not rough.

Not too soft but not angry.

The kiss was perfect, just the way that Jimin liked it.

Just as their tongues collided, Taehyung exploring Jimins vulnerable mouth, the older suddenly lost all composure as he got pushed down onto the bed.

He looked up, finding Taehyung on top of him, his once soft eyes, now filled with a mixture of lust and possession as he left trails of kisses from Jimins jaw down to his shoulder, sucking and nibbling as the older squirmed beneath him.

Kissing down his body made Jimin feel things that he's never felt before. He loved the touch of the others soft lips against his hot skin.

The love bites which populated his body.

And what was that?

Oh of course,,

His very obvious hard on beneath the bath towel, now inching lower and lower as Jimin squirmed more and more.

The kisses got lower until Taehyungs eyes met the towel, his hand playing with the hem, wanting to unfold it straight away yet he glanced at the heavy breathing boy, speaking with a voice lined with slight worry.

"You good?"

The only response was a whine and another familiar squirm followed by a slight bucking of Jimins hips which to Taehyung was the answer to his question so without another hesitation, he stripped Jimin from his towel, looking at the sight infront of him.

He was amazed.

He really wasn't prepared for Jimins dick.

Not that he thought he was in the first place, he knew he wasn’t, but he was even less  prepared than he even thought.

Chills crop up over his skin like prickles of sudden rain, he can’t suppress the shiver that rocks through him, perhaps that was the excitement of the scene.