09

Part Two

Taehyung moves his mouth away from Jimin reluctantly, where he was happily inhaling the minty heat of Jimin’s breath, to sink his teeth into the skin of his neck.

It earns him a strangled groan, the hands around his dick release from shock.

He unhooks his teeth, lapping his tongue over the red marks and smirks into Jimin’s heated skin, "Is that good, baby?" 

All the other could do is nod, allowing a slight "mmm~" to escape his plump lips.

"Has anyone ever done it before?"

He’s rubbing their dicks together, and maintaining a steady line of speech is difficult, his words fault and shake as he struggles to control himself.

Jimin shakes his head, clinging closer.

Oh yes.

Taehyung didn't know a certain important bit of information about Jimins sex life.

He's actually a virgin.

Taehyung hummed in acceptance, with one thought running through his aroused mind; he wants to be the first and last person to do anything and everything to to his baby, Jimin.

Jimin is wiggling in his grasp when he doesn’t immediately act.

He chuckles and they’re so close together that the sound is muffled by Jimin’s smooth, marked up skin.

"Are you impatient babyboy?"

He earns a jerky nod and realizes that Jimin is rather quiet, not with moans ‒because he makes a lot of sounds‒ but with words.

He’s tended to withhold from speaking during sex so far; a shame really, because he would love to hear Jimin spewing out passionate responses, begging, talking to him in that sinful voice.

"You want me?" Taehyung asks, he can’t stop himself from asking.

His voice is low, too low and deep.

He pulls back enough to be able to see the other’s face and Jimin has his eyes closed again, teeth trapping his lip and muffling his sounds.

"Look at me," Taehyung mutters, but the command loses a bit of impact thanks to the feeling of Jimin’s dick twitching against his.

Two dark hazy eyes snap to his instantly.

"Thank you," Taehyung lays his sweaty forehead against Jimin’s. "Answer me."

"Of course." Jimin’s answer is solid, strong.

If there was any, teeny tiny part of him, that was still trying to fight how hopelessly in love with Park Jimin he is, it just died.

Jimin moans, strong and full, right from the gut, from the heart really.

Taehyung found it mesmerising.

He’s moving quickly now and his hands are working against him, shaking too much as he leans over to his top drawer, opening it in a rush.

The alarm clock on top rattles and falls to the floor but neither of them care.

Jimin is too busy sucking marks onto Taehyung’s shoulder and Taehyung is way, way too far gone now to care.

He shuffles blindly around until he finds a loose condom wrapper and his tube of lube.

Specifically cherry flavoured lube...his favourite.