Chapter 1

A/N: please just remember Elsa is a villager in this story and Jack Frost is the Prince. I hope you enjoy!

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

I was walking to the shops, taking a short break from work. I had to sneak out because if my mother found out, she would whip me again. I walked through the village until I came across a flower shop on sale, they had the most beautiful flowers ever! But the one that really caught my eye was the white rose.

"Sir, how much are these flowers?" I asked with a kind smile

"5 Coins" he replied and my smile disappeared

"Oh..." Is all I could say for now

I put the flower down in its original place and walked away.

I'm only 16 so I get paid 1 coin a month from work. I couldn't but the flowers because I used my extra coins to buy food for myself.

I waked back home to find my mother waiting for me...

This can't be good...

⛄️Jack's POV⛄️

It was really boring in the castle, so, I decided to go outside and do something. Anything really. I was that bored.

"Mum, I'm going to explore the village!" I yelled

"Okay, darling. Be careful!" My mum, the Queen, replied

I've just turned 17 so I was allowed to go out by myself now, which, is totally awesome!

I walked and walked until I saw the most beautiful girl in the world!

She had platinum blonde hair tied in a messy French braid and pale skin; she, also, wore a light blue shirt with brown shorts. But I couldn't see the colour of her eyes, she was too far away but I know that they must be perfect

She picked up a white flower and said something to the worker, with a smile of course, and the worker answered but her smile disappeared. She put the flowers down and walked away.

As quickly as I could, I walked to the shop, picked up the flower, and asked

"Hello sir, can I buy these flowers please?"

"5 coins please, Prince Jack"

I quickly gave him the coins and turned around, hoping to see the girl with platinum blonde hair was still near by. Luckily, she was but she was walking towards a house, it must be her house.

I went over to the house and looked through the window o make sure that she wasn't just visiting a friend, but I saw the most horrid thing ever!

He mother was whipping her and she was crying, hard.

I have to help her, I have to.