Chapter 2

❄️Elsa POV❄️

"Where have you been?!" My wicked mother questioned. She was holding her whip which was covered in blood, my blood, because she hasn't bothered to clean it.

"Taking a walk" I mumbled quietly but loud enough for her to hear. She was unraveling the whip and getting ready to use it.

"Take off your shirt and kneel down, facing your back to the sky" she ordered

"Yes mother, I know the drill" I said quietly so she could not hear

I took off my shirt, but left my bra on. I knelt down and she started to whip me hard, harder then ever before!

Suddenly, Prince Jack barged in through the door.

Mother threw the whip away and bowed to the Prince

"Elsa! Stand up and bow!" She yelled

I quickly tried to get up and bow, but I fell.

"No" the prince said "let her rest, she needs it since you've just whipped her"

I looked up in shock after he said that and then looked to my mother who was, also, shocked and angry.

"Elsa, put your shirt back on Nd continue with your work, I will punish you later"

So I quickly grabbed my top and tried to put it on as quickly as I could but I was having trouble because of my back. Then I saw Prince Jack coming towards me so I quickly said

"Your highness, I know I have done wrong and took a break from work, but my mother has punished me so, I guess, you can go now."

"No, you are coming to the castle with me" fear erupted through my veins. I thought I was going to jail because that is the only reason why people, like me, go to the castle. Apparently my mother thought the same thing because she I looks at her she had a smirk plastered across her face.

⛄️Jack's POV⛄️

As I was walking to the castle with this mysterious girl I decided to get to know her better

"So, what's your name?" I asked

"E-Elsa" she replied. I could talk she was scared

"Don't worry, your not going to jail"

"I'm not?" She smiled "But that's the only reason why villagers, like me, go to the castle"

"Not today" I said as her smile grew

"Why are you being so nice to me? I'm just a regular village girl" she stated

"No your not, you are strong, beautiful, kind and you don't deserved to get whipped like that!" I answered

"Oh I forgot to say thank you, and I also forgot to bow" she said and she bowed to me but I could tell she was in pain.

Once we were at the castle, I took her to get her wounds looked at.

"Doc, can you check her cuts please?" I asked

"Sure, where are they?"

"On her back"

"Okay. Sweetie, can you take off your top so I can take a look at your wounds please" the doctor asked Elsa.

She had such a pretty name...

Such a pretty name for such a beautiful girl...