Chapter 8

⛄️Jack's POV⛄️

Elsa and I walked into the kitchen and she got a ham sandwich to eat. We then went back to her room in silence. I still wanted to get to know her better so I asked

"What did Rapunzel mean by 'Didn't want you to spill the beans'?" She looked at me in shock at first, and then hesitated

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone, not even your parents!" she demanded

"I promise" I assured her. She still hesitated but then sighed

"Well you see, my family has a long line of criminals" she then hesitated again "And, well, because some of my family members and Rapunzel's have been falsely accused and sent to jail, we would kinda sneak into the castle and take some stuff to prove their innocences" Elsa finished. Wow. Did not see that coming. At least she's not one of them... right? Elsa looked at me and I looked at her for a couple of moments and then she looked away and ate the last of her sandwich.

"Okay, I did not expect that" I then asked another question "Why didn't you stop running after she shot you?" This time she didn't hesitate to answer.

"Because she tried to kill you- I-I mean us and I couldn't let her get away with it" She answered

"Well thanks!"

"Your welcome" and then she continued "So... What do you want to do today?"

I thought for a while and then remembered that she had her stuff to unpack.

"Why don't I help you unpack your stuff" I suggested while pointing at the boxes in the corner

"Ok" she said and then we got up and walked over to the boxes.

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

As we emptied the boxes, which were mostly clothes and pictures, we found a couple of note books of where I draw and write.

"Elsa, come look! There's a note at the bottom of this one" Jack shouted. I moved closer to the box, picked up the note and read it out loud

"Dear Elsa,

If you look in the biggest box, at the bottom, there should be a snowflake necklace that I told you to never to wear. Well, I hope you still not wear it. Why? You may ask a very good question. It's because, I. Hate. It! So, this is good bye and I hope you enjoy being a traitor.

From

Your Hating Mother"

"What does she mean by 'Traitor'?" Jack asked

"I really don't know" I replied. Then I walked to the biggest box, which is the only box that we haven't opened yet, and I found the snowflake pendant at the bottom of the box. I carefully grabbed it and put it on my bedside table.

"Why don't you put it on?" Jack asked

"Because my mother told me not to, remember?"

"Well, I know that, but you don't have to live by her rules anymore so you can wear it" He said as he picked up the necklace and handed it to me. I looked at the necklace, then back to Jack, and then back to the necklace. Should I? I walked over to the mirror and put the necklace on, with the help of Jack, of course.

"It looks very beautiful on you, you know" Jack said as he walked closer. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. His cute blue eyes staring at me making me forget about everything but him. We stayed like that until there was a knock on the door.

"You may come in" I said and the Queen came in.

⛄️Jacks POV⛄️

As my mum walked in, Elsa bowed to my mother. My mother nodded like she was dismissing a maid, and turned to me

"Jack, we need to talk" I wonder what it is?

"Yes mother" I replied and the way she talked, I could just tell I was in trouble for something. I hope she's not kicking Elsa out of the castle!

We walked out of the room, leaving Elsa alone,

"Do you like her?" My mum asked. I hesitated to tell her. What would she do if I do like her?

"Why does it matter?" My mum looked a little mad but then her face soften

"So you do like her" She said with a surprising smile

"Yeah, I like her... But we can't date because of that stupid law"I replied, referring to the law where royalty can only date royals.

"Why don't you ask her out? And if she says yes, you can date her, but in secret of course" She said smiling

"But then you will know"

"Oh, I know but I won't tell" My mother says with a wink and a smile on her face. This was very unusual for her.

"Okay" I said and then walked back to Elsa's room.