Chapter 5

⛄️Jack's POV⛄️

I saw her blushing so I walked a little closer to her

"Why are you blushing?" I asked

"W-what? I'm not b-blushing" she replied as I walked closer to her again but this time she took a step backwards and was pressed onto the wall. Then I realiesed how close we were so I backed up and looked at the clock.

"Oh my! It's already 10:00, we better get to bed; feel free to grab yourself some pj's from the closet. Tomorrow we will go back to your mother's house to get your stuff" I say walking to the door

"Okay" and then I slipped out of the door into my room. When I got to my room I got changed into my pj's and hopped into bed.

About 3 hours later, I woke up to a faint sound of crying from the room next door. That must be Elsa. I knocked onto the small door and I'm guessing she heard it, because she said

"You can come in, Jack" So I came in and walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge. That's when I noticed that she was wearing a light blue silk night gown. It was absolutely gorgeous on her!

"Why are you crying?" I asked still a little bit sleepy

"I had a nightmare" She answered after whiping the tears on her cheeks.

"Oh okay, if you want, I can stay here until you fall back asleep" I offered trying to make her smile, and I did

"That's sweet, but, I can't let you"

"Why?" I was confused by her answer

"Your're a Prince and I'm supposed to help you, not the other way around" I thought for a while not knowing how to respond to what she said. Then I said

"Why don't you think of me of just a friend rather then a princ"

"Oh... Ok" she said then thought for a couple of seconds then added

"If you put it that way, I guess you can stay, but, you are still a Prince so you will sleep on the bed while I sleep on the floor. Okay?"

I thought for a moment. Why would a girl give up a comfy bed for me? Oh... It's because I'm a Prince, so I told her

"Ok" She got out of the bed and went to lay down on the cold floor and I laid on the bed, getting under the warm covers. Then I looked over to Elsa and she was already falling asleep. I watched her until she was completely asleep but then I noticed her shiver. She must be cold, I don't blame her though. So I picked her up and laid her on the other side of the bed, with me, with the covers pulled over her. Then I laid back down onto the bed and fell asleep.

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

I woke up early. It was about 5:30 in the morning. I remembered what happened last night and I remembered that I was asleep on the floor so why am I on the bed? I couldn't've slept walked, could I? No. I don't sleep walk. I turned and looked at who was on the other side of the bed and you can't believe who I saw. It was Jack. I quickly jumped out of the bed but carefully so I didn't disturb his sleep, grabbed my clothes and went into the walk-in-closet and got changed. When I walked out, I saw that Jack was awake.

"Good morning Jack! Can I ask you a question? Why did I wake up on the bed when I was asleep on the floor?" I asked

"Good morning to you too. Well, when you fell asleep you were shivering, so, I put you on the other side of the bed so you wouldn't be cold" he replied. I was confused. I didn't feel cold. Not at all.

"Well, that's funny, I didn't feel cold" then I thought for a moment "I'm probably used to the cold, thats why"

He nodded and looked at the clock.

I should get changed. Breakfast is soon, I will come and get you as soon as we finished so you can eat what we didn't eat. Then we can go and get your stuff from your mums place" He says with a smile plastered across his face and I smiled back even though we are going back to the witches house! Jack left the room to get dressed and go down for breakfast, while I sat in my new room, wondering what my mothers reaction would be like when I tell her the news or when she sees me.

⛄️Jack's POV⛄️

When I walked out of Elsa's room, I got dressed and walked to the dining room where the food was laid out, like always. I sat at my seat and my mother and father was already there

"Son, I heard that you brought a villager into the castle" My dad said

"Yes I didd and if you want to try and talk to me about it, I've already explained it to mother" I replied, not in the mood to talk because I feel bad for leaving Elsa back in the room all alone.

"I know, Jack. Your mother has already explained it to me, I just want to meet her"

"Oh, well, do you want me to go get her... now?!?" I asked excitedly

"Yea--" my dad began

"No. She is not a royal, therefore, she cannot come to the table with us!" My mum interrupted

"Ok, then I shall meet her when we are done eating" he said. I was disappointed. Thanks a lot mother! I just smile and finish my breakfast as fast as I could and waited for them to finish. When they were finished eating, my mum went to do some paper work and my ddad stayed because he wanted to meet Elsa. I ran up the stairs and down the corridors to Elsa's room and knocked on the door and waited for a reply.