one

it has been a week since louis happened. i walked my way through the library, trying to find seats for myself. it was a free period and all my friends were having lessons, so i was alone. and i like the library because it was peaceful.

i was hoping that there would be seats, but who knew that there would be so many people occupying seats? my eyes would lit up whenever i saw an empty table, just to see a bag sitting there. i sighed, walking to the exit while thinking of where i should go next.

then i saw a familiar figure with great ass, walking to the art section in the library. i couldn't help but follow the figure. then he came to a stop, searching for his book in full concentration. and i just observed the hazelnut hair boy. louis. i smiled lightly to myself.

he reached out his hand to the top of the bookshelf, trying to get his book. i chuckled softly while watching him try. he's really small. i slowly made my way towards him, trying to make my presence unknown.

just then, he finally grabbed the book and was about to pull it down, when i saw other books falling along. my eyes widened and quickly ran towards him, pulling him away from the falling books. i held him close to my chest, and petted his head.

damn, did this feel good. until he pulled away. how i wish he would just stay here in my arms. his blue eyes looked into my green eyes as he mumbled a quiet 'thank you'. he then began to pick up the fallen books, putting them back into place. i helped him by putting the books back as he couldn't reach them.

he said thank you again, and was about to leave. but i quickly grabbed his arms. he turned back, looking at me with widened eyes, looking scared. i cleared my throat and let go of my grip on him. "do you remember me?" i asked softly. he furrowed his brows, looking at me intently. he doesn't remember me, does he?

then his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "shit." he said. then he quickly walked away. i furrowed my brows in confusion, why would he respond like that? then i followed behind him, and saw him going to his seat which luckily, he sat alone.

he sat down, and i sat down in front of him. he looked at me, scared and quickly opened his book and placed it in front of his face, so he couldn't look at me that way. i chuckled softly and slowly pulled the book away from him. i placed my hand on my chin, staring at him, a smirk evident on my face.

"what do you want from me?" he asked in a small voice but a firm tone. i shrugged my shoulders, "you?" he gulped. "that was only just a one-night stand, harry." he said. and my stomach flipped when he said my name.

"well well louis. it was something more for me." i said in a calm tone, not wanting to lose my shit in front of him. he rolled his eyes and grabbed his book from my hand, then he opened his book again, reading it. while i stared at him.

after a few minutes, he looked up at me. "aren't you suppose to be in class or something?" he frowned. "could ask you the same thing. but no. i'm having free period right now." i replied. "same. but can you not like stare at me?" he asked, glaring into my eyes.

i smirked. "why does it make you nervous?" i challenged him. "no it doesn't, but it makes me uncomfortable!" he replied abit louder and i hushed him. "we're in a library babe." he rolled his eyes. "don't call me that."

"oh i call you anything i can, baby."

"stop!"

"okay fine, but tell me more about you." i said, really wanting to know him. he raised one of his brows. "why are you doing this? i thought i was only a one-night stand." he said and i shook my head. "that's what you think, louis. and i've already told you, you were more than just a one-night stand." i winked.

he kept silent. so i continued, "you free after school today?" i asked. he nodded slowly. "great. meet you after school at the gates. oh! and don't think of running away from me. because i'll find you." since i was feeling confident, i kissed his forehead and left the library, leaving the blue-eyed boy confused and shock in his seat.

-tbc-