eleven

louis's pov

it has been a month ever since zayn and i decided to start afresh. even though i still can't accept the fact that he was going to get engaged soon, i was also very thankful about that. it just gives me more of a reason to get over him.

harry and i have also became closer. we've held hands, cuddled and kiss but we've never went further than that. there was still a boundary. he wasn't my boyfriend, i wasn't his boyfriend. and at this point, i was getting anxious that he wouldn't want to wait for me anymore.

harry is great and all, but i want to take things slow. one of the reasons is because i'm scared. there's still a little part in me that was still hurt by zayn, and i didn't want to be hurt by harry either.

the green-eyed boy is great and all. but recently, we haven't been hanging out as much. usually, i would go over to his apartment everyday. but these days, i went over 3-4 times in a week.

and when i asked him what was he doing, he just simply said that he was doing stuffs. and i'm getting worried, is he tired of waiting for me? should i ask him to be my boyfriend? but do i really want to commit into this relationship unprepared?

the bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. i didn't realised that i was daydreaming, and my breathing was hitched.

it's free period now, which means that i go to the library. and it's gym for harry, so he would skip gym to find me in the library.

normally, i would walk to my usual seat in the library, to see harry sitting at my seat, waiting for me like a puppy. and i would hide my smile behind the books i carry, just so he wouldn't know that i was blushing behind the books. then we would discuss about what we should do after school.

but like i said. that was the norm. it was different today.

i walked in to see a familiar blonde girl on top of harry, snogging the hell out of him. taylor. i dropped my books, immediately catching the attention from the people in the library. and the couple seemed to notice too. harry pushed taylor off him and stood up, walking to me. i quickly raised my hand, stopping him in his tracks.

"louis, it's not what it looks like." harry rushed out. i shook my head, bend down and grabbed my books. "louis, please.." harry begged, walking towards me. i quickly stood up with the books in my arms. i was about to walk out when he grabbed onto my bag.

"baby please." he pleaded softly. he did that on purpose. he knows that i have a soft spot when he calls me baby. "it's really not what it looks like." he continued.

i shook my head, turning towards him. "i know what i saw harry. you could've told me that you were done with me! is this why you were so busy to even hangout with me anymore? you found someone else, is that why?!" i raised my voice. at that moment, i could care less about the glares that we were receiving. i was just so hurt.

"no baby, let me explain." harry begged, his eyes started to fill up with tears. "what is there to explain!" i shouted, my tone filled with hurt. he kept quiet. "that's what i thought."

"you know what, harry? i had thoughts about asking you to be my boyfriend. but i'm glad i didn't. otherwise, i'd end up with another cheating bastard. i guess this is it, harry." with that, i walked away with tears in my eyes.

so that was how i ended up at zayn and liam's door, knocking on their door, bawling my eyes out. i could give 0 fucks about lessons right now, i'm just so hurt.

the door finally opened, revealing liam. he gasped and pulled me in the house. "babe, louis is here!" liam shouted from the living room. he guided me to couch and hugged me.