six

louis's pov

i woke up with a banging headache. i groaned and tried to get out of bed, but i felt an arm around my waist, pulling me back from getting up. i looked down and saw harry styles asleep.

i gasped. how did this happen? oh no. did i do anything stupid? we didn't kiss right? wait, did we fuck?! i quickly look under the blankets to see my pants are still on. i let out a sigh of relief.

then suddenly, the feelings of nausea rushed over me. toilet. i thought to myself. i tried getting out of bed quietly, which of course i failed. "louis?" harry called out. and god, his morning voice is sexy as fuck. and i could almost feel myself getting hard, just then i felt vomit almost coming out.

i quickly ran to the toilet and vomited into the toilet bowl. "oh my god." i heard harry panicked from his bed, then i heard some ruffling just to realise that he was walking towards me with a towel in his hand.

he patted my back as i threw up. and i was glad that he did. because i wasn't one who could handle myself well after vomiting, i would normally end up crying after. which made me feel 10 times worst.

so, just to feel his big hands on my back made me feel comforted and safe. moreover, it was something that zayn would never do. if i remember properly, he was annoyed at my habit of crying after throwing up. so he never did bothered to care about me the morning after i drink.

zayn! shit! did i do anything stupid? i instantly felt a hundred times worser, but on a brighter side, i didn't feel like throwing up anymore. i quickly look up at harry, just to see his sleepy eyes looking at me. "are you alright?" he asked sleepily. i blushed slightly at seeing this side of him.

"did i do anything stupid?" i asked in a quiet voice. "what do you mean?" he asked with a smirk. "i mean like anything at all!" i said, getting a little annoyed. "like kissing? or sex?" he asked cockily. and my heart dropped at that. i knew that we definitely didn't have sex, but what if we had like a hot makeout session?

"oh my god.. did i kiss you? if i did, i'm so sorry!" i immediately apologised. he ruffled my hair. "lou, there's no need to apologise, we didn't kiss. but even if we did, you don't have to apologise." he winked, and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"but you did do something stupid though." and my eyes snapped up at his words. "wha-" i wanted to ask, but i can't seem to get the words out of my mouth. "you messaged zayn. i tried to st-" i cut him off by running out of the bathroom to look for my phone that was lying somewhere in the room.

then i saw it, lying there innocently on his nightstand. i grabbed my phone and turned it on. my heart jumped when i saw a reply from zayn.

"tomlinson, i'm sorry. but i have a boyfriend, so please stop messaging me. or else i'll block you." the message read.

my heart dropped. to be honest, i'd rather him not reply at all. and what was i even thinking when i texted him? was i expecting him to come back to me? he's in a happy relationship right now. why the hell was i even thinking of him in the first place?

that was when i felt the tears filling my eyes, and a lump was forming in my throat. "oh louis.." the deep, soothing voice spoke behind me. he grabbed my shoulders and massaged me lightly.

i felt a kiss on my head that made me feel better just by a little. "why didn't you stop me, harry.." i asked sadly. "i tried stopping you, i really did. you were just faster than me." he explained and i vividly remember that happening. i sighed. how could i be so stupid?

"hey lou, don't blame yourself for this. we all do stupid things when we're drunk." he whispered in my ears. i turned to face him, and he was crouching down before me.

"tell me honestly. were you drunk when we did the thing?" i asked the curly-headed boy.

"yeah." he replied simply.

"was that stupid then?" i asked. a little part of me really didn't wanted him to think that what we did was stupid. i mean after all, i let him fuck me, something that zayn never did.

i looked at his lips waiting for a reply. he smiled lightly instead. i knew it. i was a joke. i sighed. "i get it. i'll just leave now." my voice croaked. "no lou! stay." he grabbed onto my wrist.

then i looked down at his hands, that are slowly making their way into my hands. then he intertwined our fingers together. and i felt my heart thumping quicker and quicker.

"does this answer your question?" he asked. i looked up into his beautiful green eyes. "maybe." i replied, looking down. i didn't want him to see the blush that was forming. he smiled smugly. "maybe. but not enough.." i whispered almost too quietly, that he could not have heard it. but he did anyways.

he lifted up my chin with his fingers, making me look at him. just to realise that he was leaning closer to me. at this point, i could hear my heart thumping. i felt butterflies in my stomach.

he tilted sideways, and i felt his nose brush against mine. since i couldn't wait to feel his lips against mine, i moved forward a little, just for him to lean back. i pouted. "harry.." i whined.

"i don't want to do this if you don't want to, louis." he explained slowly. boy, does this boy talk so slowly. but that's what makes him so endearing.

"harry.. please.. kiss me.."

and that was all it takes. the next second, i felt his lips against mine. and i felt his grip on my hands getting tighter, and i gripped back.

he bit on my bottom lip, making me moan quietly. which allowed him to have access in my mouth. then he started using his tongue, which i did too. we were fighting for dominance, which harry won.

so here i am, moaning into the kiss as his free hands travelled up my back. i felt shivers down my spine.

"harry.. want you.." i mumbled into the kiss. i expected him to continue, but he pulled away. i whined, immediately missing his lips.  he smirked. "that was hot, but it was enough for today louis."

"but-"

"no buts, louis. i don't want to have sex with you, until you've gotten your feelings fixed out. and if we have sex now, it isn't going to help you with your feelings." he said, and i could feel love from his words.

"louis, i really do like you. like a lot. but i don't want to see you become this fucked up guy because of me. but this doesn't mean i won't be here for you when you need me. lou, i have all the time in the world for you. i just need you to sort your feelings out. i don't want to take advantage of your vulnerability." he explained. how is he so nice..

this time, i couldn't help but cry. he immediately brought me into his arms, kissing my head and allowed me to cry into him.

maybe i do like harry.. but i can't seem to get over zayn..

-tbc-