nine

harry's pov

now, i know i should really stop skipping gym. but i really really wanted to see the boy whom make me feel butterflies.

"hey." i greeted cockily as i plopped myself down in the seat next to louis. i think he figured that i would sit in front of him, so he put his bag there. the small boy looked up at me with his electrifying icy blue eyes, raising a brow. "what do you want, styles?" he mumbled as his eyes travelled back to his book.

"you." i smirked smugly. he rolled his eyes, but i could swear i saw his cheeks heating up to a light pink shade. i smiled at the effect i have on this boy.

"leave me alone styles." he glared playfully. i shrugged and scooted closer to him. but he scooted away. i grabbed onto his chair and pulled him back, closer to me. "you're annoying." he rolled his eyes and i smiled widely.

i took out my phone, scrolling through my instagram, until i felt a head on my shoulder. and my heart pace quickened up. i looked down to my shoulder to see the small boy resting his head there. how cute, i thought to myself. so i let him rest his head there.

"are you free later?" i asked after a few minutes. "why?" he replied. "nothing. i just wanna hang out with you." i said casually. "sure, but what are we doing?" he asked. "i'm not sure, anything you feel like doing?" i asked the boy. he shrugged his shoulders. then there was a silence.

"to be honest, i just want to chill. and do nothing much honestly." the boy spoke after a few seconds. i smiled, nodding. "okay, we can do that. come over?" i looked down at the boy. he looked up at me and nodded, smiling.

i swear to god, this boy will be the death of me. why is he so cute? i just want to kiss him. oh my god, those lips..

i tried fighting back the urge to kiss him, i really did. i even told him that i didn't want to force him into anything like this. but the temptation took over me. and i ended up, pushing him lightly off my shoulder, placing my hand on his chin, lifting up his chin so he could look at me.

those innocent blue eyes were looking at me in confusion. my green eyes travelled down to this pink lips. i licked my lips, leaning closer to him. when i saw that he didn't move away, i quickly pressed my lips against his's. and there it was, the butterflies in my stomach.

i thought he wouldn't kiss back, but he did, which somehow encouraged me to make the next move. so i placed my right hand on the back of his head, and my left hand on his waist, pulling him closer to me.

then i felt his arms making their way around my neck. and before i noticed, he was sat on my lap, kissing me back passionately. then i carefully moved my hand from his waist to his bum.

then there we were, making out in the library. and i could have sworn that he was grinding on me. before someone coughed really loudly in the library, making us pull away immediately. we looked at where the source of noise came from, and saw that the librarian was glaring at us.

i smirked at the librarian, while louis apologised quietly with his face flushed, getting off me. but i quickly put my hands on his waist, not wanting him to leave my lap. but he slapped my hands away, going back to his seat.

then the bell rang and he stood up, while packing up. i got my bag and stood up too. then i grabbed his hands, turning him to face me. then i placed both my hands on both his cheeks, looking deep into his eyes.

"i'll be waiting for you in front of the school gate, after school." i whispered. he bit onto his lips, looking into my eyes. "okay." he whispered. then his eyes travelled to my lips. i smirked and pulled him in for a peck.