twelve

louis's pov

"harry?"

"yeah baby?" i blushed at his words. "where are we going?" i asked shyly.

so right now, we're in his car, and he's driving us to somewhere. and he doesn't want to tell me where either. harry is wearing a really fancy suit with flowery pattern on it, which makes me feel underdressed. i was only wearing a skinny jeans and an oversized sweater.

"hmm.. you'll find out soon love." he smirked at my way, making me blush even more if possible. so i covered my face with my hands, but harry took one of my hands into his.

he kissed it and placed my hand on his lap, entertwining our fingers together. he smiled widely at me. oh god, he's going to be the death of me.

"l-look at the r-road." i stuttered, looking away from him. "sure babe." he replied and turned his attention to the road. but his hand never left mine.

soon, we stopped in front of a really fancy restaurant. and without even stepping in, i already felt underdressed by looking at the exterior. that's how fancy this restaurant is.

i pulled my sweater down abit, tugging at my sleeves, feeling insecure. but harry placed his big hands on my back, slowly making its way down to my waist. then he pulled me closer to him.

"okay?" he asked. i shook my head slightly. "hey, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. "i don't know.. i feel underdressed.." i bit onto my lower lip. he chuckled softly. "lou, you're still beautiful." he said, looking into my eyes.

i frowned slightly. "you're not just saying that, are you?" then he cupped my cheeks with his hands. then he kissed my forehead, followed by my eyes, then my nose, then my cheeks. but not kissing my lips.

"all of you, is beautiful." he smiled. i pouted. "what about my lip-" i was cut off when he placed his lips onto mine. after a few seconds, he pulled away. and i swear, it's like 40 degrees right now, and it's not even summer.

"i would kiss other parts too, but that would have to wait huh?" he winked and entertwined my hands into his. then we made our way towards the entrance of the restaurant where a waitress was waiting to serve us.

"a reservation under harry styles." he spoke. oh god, even the way he says his name made my legs weak. i am so whipped for this man.

"hmm.. okay. follow me." the waitress said seductively, eyeing harry up and down. then she gave him a sly wink, making my blood boil. however, harry seems to be oblivious about her flirting.

soon, we were at our table, that was quite a private space. which i was thankful for. then the same waitress came back to our table with menu and a tablet in her hand. she handed us our menu.

and my eyes and heart nearly jumped out when i saw the price of the food. i gulped and kicked harry lightly under the table. his green eyes looked at me. "it's too expensive.. i can't afford it.." i whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

"it's alright lou, just order what you want. i'm paying for this." he smiled and turned his attention back to his menu. and i did the same.

after a few minutes, the waitress coughed, catching our attention. "are you ready to order?" she asked, her full attention on harry. i frowned slightly. "yeah. i'll have the steak medium rare please. oh and a glass of wine." harry ordered coolly. wow. i feel so uncool right now. i've never been a fan of fine-dining.

"what about you." the waitress rolled her eyes at me. i gulped, panicking. i don't even know what to eat yet. harry seemed to have notice so he ordered the same thing he had for me.

"thank you." i said as the waitress walked away. "no problem." he smiled.

"so erm.. fine-dining huh?" i chuckled awkwardly. "yeah, you're fine with it right?" he asked, concern evident in his tone. "i mean.. i'm uncomfortable with it. but hey, it's okay. don't apologize." i rushed, not wanting him to think that he messed this up.

"oh.. i should've asked you first." "hey i told you, it's fine.. anywhere is fine as long as i'm with you." wow. i can't believe i just said that. how bold of me.

"getting sappy here, aren't we?" he teased, smirking at me. i rolled my eyes playfully. then, the flirty waitress came back with our steak. she carefully placed the steak on harry's side. but she literally threw mine on my side. i clenched my fists together, not saying anything.

then she smiled at harry, before walking off to get our wine.

when she came back, she placed the glass of wine on my side carelessly. before walking towards harry, and placing it down. but oh! guess what? she 'accidentally' knocked the glass of wine all over harry's body.

i stood up, wanting to grab the napkin to clean the wine off harry. but then she grabbed the napkin first, wiping her dirty hands on harry. then she started touching him in places that were inappropriate.

"stop doing that." i said through gritted teeth. "louis?" harry asked. "doing what?" she asked with an attitude. "stop touching my boyfriend inappropriately!" i fumed, raising my voice at her.

and at times like this, i was glad that we were at a more private section of the restaurant.

"b-boyfriend?" the waitress stuttered and i rolled my eyes. "do i have to repeat it again? yes! he's my fucking boyfriend, so stop trying to flirt with him!" then i walked over to her, and snatched the napkin out of her hands, wiping the wine off harry myself.

"i want these steaks to be packed up. we're going to have a takeaway instead." i told the waitress. she nodded. then she took the plates and ran off into the kitchen.

i huffed. "what a fucking bitch." i mumbled under my breath, still cleaning harry's beautiful suit. then harry placed his hand on my wrist, making me stop. i looked at him in confusion, just to see him smirking at me.

then he pulled me closer to him, making me straddle on his lap. he placed both his hands on my waist. "h-harry! we're in public!" i blushed brightly, trying to get off him. but he tightened his grip on my waist.

"so.. boyfriend huh?" he smirked. i squealed and hid my face into his neck. "don't mock me.. it just came out that way.." i mumbled. "mhm." he hummed in response. then we stayed in that position. soon, the waitress came back with the steak in takeaway boxes.

then we walked out of the restaurant. "so where are we going now? we have to eat these." i said, pointing at the takeaways that harry was holding.

he just smiled and dragged me to his car. soon, we were driving to somewhere again.

"you'll see."

-tbc-