four

louis's pov

now i know, i know this isn't a good time for me to be at the bar drinking my ass off. but i just needed to get some things off my mind.

first of all, my boyfriend broke up with me. second of all, a stranger whom i met like a week ago, told me that he felt something after that night. like how does one even? and i'm not going to lie when i say that i didn't feel something after what he told me.

but like no! i just broke up with my boyfriend last week, i can't be looking for someone new this fast. i should be feeling more dejected, instead of feeling something for the new person i met.

it just didn't feel right. not after commiting myself into an almost 2 years relationship. i know that he's over me by now, because of the fact that he cheated on me. and is probably in a loving relationship right now, since i'm not there to be a burden anymore.

but the past week for me had been hell. i have school piling up on top of the stress from the breakup. and now a new person suddenly tries to chase after me? i think the fuck not.

so yes, i am well aware that i should probably be at home trying to sort my thoughts and feelings out. but here i am instead, drinking in a bar.

i scrolled through my contact list, landing at the name 'zayn' and i immediately lost it. i ordered in more drinks and drank all of them. the bartender probably thinks that i'm looking really ugly right now, brawling my eyes out. but i could care less about that now.

all i could think of is, how could he just broke up with me over sex?! like i understand that sex is a big part of a relationship, but what about my feelings?

but then again, he probably put my feelings before sex because he didn't force me into it or anything. so why didn't he force me?! oh right, then i'd be crying like a baby in his arms by the end of it.

so it was me then. i was the cause of the breakup in this relationship! all i ever thought about was my feelings, not his's! if i did, i'd probably gave myself to him, but no! i was a scared bitch.

i sighed to myself, feeling empty and dry. there was no tears left to cry. i looked at the name again, contemplating on whether or not i should call him.

no what the hell! of course i shouldn't call him. but i feel so empty right now. i shook my head and scrolled up, and my eyes landed on the new name in my contact list, harry.

yeah, i should call harry, he'd probably be asleep by now as it's 1am. but who cares. if he really wanted to woo me, he should show me that he really wants to.

without much hesitation, i pressed call and soon the phone was ringing. and somehow, i wasn't surprised that he was taking so long to answer, but i was feeling kind of disappointed.

i was about to end the call when i heard a 'hello?' through the phone. and my heart jumped at his voice. i knew that his voice was deep, but it sounded so sexy over the phone.

"harreh?" i slurred.

"louis? are you drunk?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"maybeh." i giggled. "louis, where are you right now?" he asked in a firm tone, and i could see him furrowing his brows in seriousness.

"at a bar... i'm sorry if i woke you up, you should probably go back to sleep now. by-" i was cut off by the curly-headed boy. "no louis. i'm sorry i took so long to answer, i was doing work. but that's not important, where are you right now?"

and for some reason, i felt reassured when he told me the reason to why he took so long to answer.

"i'm at eden bar." i replied. "okay. just wait there lou, don't move or do anything stupid. i'm coming right now." with that, he ended the call.

my heart was fluttering when he called me lou. i mean it's not a special nickname or anything, everyone calls me by that. but zayn doesn't.. then my heart dropped to my stomach.

no! i shouldn't be thinking of zayn at this moment! so i ordered about 5 shots of vodka and downed it immediately. i bet my bill is about $200 right now, but i just don't want to feel anything at the moment. so who cares if i don't have enough to pay? i'll just seduce this bartender. i'll find a way, yeah.

then my head got really dizzy so i decided to rest my head on the table. suddenly, i felt like i was about to fall back. and i was waiting for the impact but it never came. however i landed on something soft instead.

i opened my eyes and saw the curly headed green eyed man before me. "harreh!" i cheered like a child and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him close to me. i smiled widely.

he returned the smile to me, revealing his deep dimples that made him even more attractive. "how much are all these?" i hear him asking the bartender. "$256." he replied. "i'll pay for it." harry said and i smiled. "oh harold you're so nice." i said looking up at him.

after he paid, he carried me in bridal style which made me giggle. "this is so fun! i feel like superman!" then i raised my hand into the superman gesture. he chuckled lowly. "lou, please be careful." he said and i pouted. "alright." then i put down my hands.

soon, i was brought inside his car that smelt really good. it smelt like vanilla. which is one of my favourite scents.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"my place."

oh boy, i knew that this was going to be a long night.

-tbc-