↟Chapter Ten↡

Lookit this and tell me you didn't feel anything!! No one needs translations if you can just tell by the drawings!!! T^T

〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※

Izuku stared at the piece of paper in his hands, examining the blueprint of the building. Uraraka did the same beside him.

"The blueprints of the building... Better remember these," She glanced at Izuku. "There's no punishment for failing like with Aizawa-sensei, but you on the other hand..."

Izuku hadn't noticed he'd been shaking until she said that. He forcefully calmed himself down and took out a small notebook and pen.

'Sorry,' he wrote. 'Just nervous. I mean, we're up against Kacchan and Iida, too. We'd better be on guard...'

"Oh yeah..." Uraraka muttered. "Bakugou's the one who teased you, huh?"

'Teased is kinda-' Izuku stopped writing and shook his head. He grabbed the page, crumbled it, and started writing something else.

'He may be a jerk, but he's amazing. His goals, his strength, his quirk... he's stronger than me in every way. But that's just all the more a reason to try my best. I don't wanna lose to him.'

"So you're like fated rivals, huh?" Uraraka added.

Izuku sweat dropped. 'I don't know how to respond to that.'

———————————————

When five minutes were up, All Might started the timer and Uraraka and Izuku slipped into the building through an open window.

"Infiltration complete," Uraraka whispered dramatically.

The inside of the building wasn't exactly like a building at all. It was just a bunch of dark hallways that led to nowhere, kind of like a maze. Izuku shivered at the thought of the cramped and dark halls before forcing it out of his mind.

Izuku nodded towards a lighter hallway and started walking, Uraraka following close behind.

He still couldn't regulate One For All, so it would be wise not to try to use it against anyone.

"Even if I did, One For All probably would kill them..." Izuku thought. "All we've got to work with is my physical strength and Uraraka's Zero Gravity. We'll have to make do with what we can..."

Izuku looked around the corner and searched for any danger or a stair case to the next floor.

"Scope out the whole place," Izuku recalled. "Gotta remember all of my notes on indoor scenarios and tight spaces in general."

His ears perked up at the sound of thumping footsteps from a hallway in front of him. Just around the corner, out jumped Bakugou, eyes focused on Izuku and fist pulled back.

Izuku's eyes widened and he immediately pushed Uraraka back.

"Uwah-!" She let out, surprised.

Bakugou's fist slammed into the wall next to him, an explosion ripping through the silence. Izuku felt half of his mask rip away, but he was too shocked to care.

"He really did come straight to me!"

Izuku glanced worriedly over at Uraraka, hoping she was okay.