↟Chapter Nineteen↡

12k reads!! Thanks so much, everyone!!

〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※

"They said you've weakened...!" Shigaraki snarled. "But they lied! You aren't weak! You're strong! Too strong!" He began frantically scratching at his neck. "Nomu's gone and we've lost! What do we do, what do we do?!"

All Might stood in the white smoke that started to cone from him and Izuku knew he was at his limit. He had pushed himself past the time limit and he was about to change back.

Izuku watched as he wiped the blood from his chin.

"Well? Are you coming to get me or what!" All Might shouted. "Aren't you going to clear the game?! If you can take me then bring it on!"

Shigaraki started scratching his neck harder. "UuuuggghhHHHHHHHHAARRGGHHH!!!"

"We can't handle this yet. Let's not risk rushing in," Todoroki said as he glanced back at the scene.

"Yeah," Kirishima nodded. "We might be held hostage and hold All Might back."

As they we trying to patch up Aizawa's wounds, Izuku stared at the Central Plaza with wide, worried eyes.

"No... but he's not..." He studied All Might's tried form. His hair was messy, he was covered in dirt and scratches, sweat poured down his body, and he was shaking. "He's not alright... He's bluffing! He can't keep fighting!"

"If only we still had Nomu...! He was doing so well..!" Shigaraki exclaimed through grit teeth. His scratching became more intense.

"Calm down, Shigaraki Tomura. Nomu did obvious damage against All Might," Kurogiri said calmly. "No one else is on the battlefield now and reinforcements from UA are bound to come in a few minutes. But if we attack him together, we may be able to..." He left the end of the suggestion unsaid as Shigaraki stopped scratching his neck.

"Yes... yes... yes..! Right, right, right! We can do this..! The final boss is right in front of us..!" He said as his eyes glinted in menace.

"All Might'll take care of the villains," Todoroki said as he wrapped a piece of cloth around Aizawa's forehead. "We should do what we can here." He glanced over at Izuku. "Midoriya...?"

"I'm the only one who knows... I'm the only one... That warp quirk guy, Kurogiri.. he's the one to worry about the most... If he manages to get All Might in his mist..." Izuku thought shakily.

Both Shigaraki and Kurogiri rushed towards All Might.

"This is for Nomu!"

Kurogiri expanded in a swirl of mist and became larger. All Might looked up and didn't even step back.

Izuku grit his teeth as One For All filled his legs and he launched off towards the battlefield once more. Dust lifted in the place he once was.

"I'm the only one who knows the trouble he's in!"

"Toshinori-san!"

All Might and the villains' heads turned to the boy that was spiraling at them. Izuku could feel his legs flopping around wildly.

"Dammit! Broken again..! I thought I could control it now!" Izuku pulled back his fist as he closed in on the villains. He had to get the villains away. Away from All Might. He couldn't be useless. Not now. Even if he still couldn't control One For All.

"Get away from Toshi-san!"

Kurogiri expanded his mist wider and Shigaraki's hand came through the warp gate and towards Izuku's face. He was going to fast and wouldn't be able to stop himself from making contact with the villain's quirk.

Suddenly, with a loud bang!, Shigaraki's hand was shot by a bullet and he was forced back and away from Izuku.

"They're here!" All Might shouted as he turned to look at the Main Entrance.

"Sorry everyone!" Principal Nedzu exclaimed from Vlad King's shoulder. "We're a little late!"

Snipe shots a few more rounds at Shigaraki and the villains were forced to retreat into Kurogiri's warp gate.

The villain's attack on USJ ended just as quickly as it began.

Izuku landed roughly on the ground. Silence filled the field as he heaved a shaky breath and clenched his fists.

"I couldn't do anything..."

"Izuku."

The boy looked up as his name was called.

"The look in your eyes..." All Might said softly. Half of his body was already reverting to his weakened state. "Listen Izuku, you were not useless. If it hadn't been for you and the few seconds you distracted them, I would've been done for!" He smiled. "You saved me again. Thank you."

Tears made their way to Izuku's eyes and he sobbed silently with a nod. All Might was alright.

He was okay.

"I'm so glad..."

———

Kirishima Eijirou looked over at the teachers as some of his classmates helped Aizawa into the ambulance.

"Wow... so many pros..." He muttered in awe.

Snipe looked over at the damage done to the USJ and he scowled. "What in tarnation...."

Beside him, Midnight looked over the scene as well. "The villains just left as soon as we got here... Too bad, though. I wanted to have some fun," She pouted.

"They took us completely off guard," Principal Nedzu said as he was set down by Vlad King. "But let's not worry about that right now. Let's concern ourselves with the students' well-beings. Check around if anyone's injured."

Asui approached Principal Nedzu with a blank look on her face. "Nedzu-sensei..." She said quietly, successfully gaining the principal's- as well as the other teachers'- attention.

"Asui Tsuyu!" He said with a smile as he clasped his hands together. "What is it? Are you alright?"

Asui shook her head. "Mineta Minoru... our classmate.. has died.."

Most of the class who heard her looked down in grief, as well as Eijirou. Their classmate- though they didn't know him for long- had died and they couldn't do anything about it.

Principal Nedzu's face darkened as well as the rest of the pro heroes. "I see... We will inform his parents about it... Thank you for telling me this."

Asui nodded solemnly and left. A few of the girls followed after her.

Beside Eijirou, Todoroki sighed. "With all the pros here, it looks like the rest of school wasn't attacked. Only the USJ."

Eijirou nodded and turned to look back at the ruined Central Plaza. Midoriya was on the ground, his legs oddly bent and unmoving.

Eijirou took off running down the stairs and towards his injured friend. "Midoriya!" He shouted. "You okay?!"

Midoriya looked at him in alarm. He lifted and arm and shook it frantically in his direction. Suddenly, a wall of cement sprung up from the ground and blocked Eijirou's view of the greenette.

"We need to make sure all you students are alright. Please go over to the Main Entrance. I'll take care of the wounded," Cementoss said at the beginning of the wall.

Eijirou nodded. "Um, okay then." He looked back at the wall and shouted. "See ya later, Midoriya!"

The spiky red head jogged back over to the main entrance without another word.