↟Chapter Eighteen↡

Ok from left to right- Justin Briner (Izuku's English voice actor), Yamashita Daiki (Izuku's Japanese voice actor), Kaji Yuki (Shouto's Japanese voice actor), and Colleen Clinkenbeard (Yaoyarozu's English voice actor)! I love them! Especially the two in the middle (*'*)

Also- I don't know why I kept saying ASOP instead of Nomu in the last chapter but y'all know wat I mean, rite?

〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※〜※

Toshinori glared down at the damage done by the villains. The Central Plaza was in shambles, his subordinate and friend was unconscious and covered in blood, his students were at the villain's mercy, and one of them was already dead. He couldn't stand it; the filthy villains broke into the campus and killed a student- one of his students.

Rage surged through his body and in less than a second, the number one hero, All Might, was off in a flash. He rushed to his students and picked them out of the villains' reach, taking up Mineta's body with extra care. Then he dropped by the unconscious Aizawa and picked him up, too.

Due to the shaking in his arms, he could tell that both Asui and Midoriya were scared out of their minds. But of course, that would be expected if a classmate was killed in front of you. While running far from the middle of the Central Plaza, he could feel the anger and hatred in Midoriya's trembles.

Toshinori let them down carefully near the entrance where everyone who wasn't warped were and set Mineta's body down on the floor. He wasn't bleeding, despite being headless, so it wasn't messy.

He turned to everyone. "Everyone, I ask that you get Aizawa to safety and take care of Young Mineta's body. We'll have a funeral for him..."

Ashido's eyes widened and she started shaking. "Y-You mean... M-Mineta's d-dead?" She asked, shocked.

Toshinori nodded and moved his body so everyone could see the boy's headless form. Gasps and screams of alarm ripped through them. Midoriya stood still while Asui was quiet and her face was blank.

"H-He's got no h-head!" Sato screamed.

"Did the villains get to him?!" Uraraka shouted.

Everyone's shock turned to anger and rage.

"How could they do this!"

"Sure, Mineta was a pervert, but he didn't deserve that!"

"He was our classmate! Our friend!"

Toshinori saw Midoriya's eyes downcast as he grit his teeth and clench his fists.

"I understand that you all are angry, but please, your first priority is to get to safety. Take Aizawa and Mineta with you before any more of you die," Toshinori said as he turned around and looked down at Shigaraki and the Nomu. "I will defeat them."

Before he could jump away, a hand gripped his shirt. He turned around to see Midoriya looking up at him, his eyes slightly blank yet still full of rage.

'The one with blue hair- he has a quirk that decays and destroys anything he touches with his hands as far as I know. Please don't let him touch you,' Midoriya sighed quickly as he let go of Toshinori's shirt.