2:meeting

A servant opened the door when Aamir reached the khan house .
"I want to meet Usama’s sister" amir said in a commanding tone .

"Sorry.... but who are you ? She doesnt meet strangers “servant said in a scared tone .

Aamir didnt have time for all that, he entered the house and saw a girl sitting in the sitting area .his breath got stuck for some seconds.  She had a scarf draped on her head , her eyes were big , her skin milky white and her lips looked soft and pink .

Parishay was waiting for her brother , she had dialed his number many times , but it was going off. She saw a guy entering the sitting area and got up being scared .

"Maria(servant)  , who is he? “she asked .

"I am Aamir sikandar.your brother's friend ."Aamir said and a hopeful smile lit on Parishay's face .

Her smile vanished when maria said "he can be lying Parishay"

"You are coming with me . " Aamir said while looking at her big grey eyes.

"Why ..why would i come with you?" She asked .

Aamir sighed , he could understand what Usama was talking about .

She couldn’t be able to survive alone in the house with servants . Hurting her would be the easiest thing . Her each emotion could be seen easily on her face .

"Your brother is fine but he cant come home for some days . You have to come with me " Aamir explained .

" i wont "she shrieked while moving beside maria .

Aamir knew that this wasn’t going to be easy and for having complete authority and rights , he has to marry her .

He asked his men to bring a maulvi .maria and Parishay tried to move outside the house , but Aamir showed them his gun and made them sit on a sofa infront of him .

In an hour everything was arranged , maria was taken outside the house . By then ,Parishay was weeping .

Aamir looked into her eyes and said "if you ever want to meet your brother , then sign the papers." Parishay was already very scared , she agreed without even understanding what she was doing .

Aamir's man told maria about the whole situation and told her to go home .

"But pari wont be able to manage with all strangers " maria said in a worried tone .

"Sir will handle her . You don’t need to worry about that .and anyways, mam is now in sir's Nikkah . She is his responsibility .

Maria didnt want to leave her pari alone but she didnt have any option  .she packed a bag of clothes for Parishay and left .

Aamir and Parishay was sitting in his car . His men were going to lock the house.

" i - i don’t want to go anywhere " Parishay whimpered . Her nose and cheeks were flushed from crying .

Aamir didnt look at her ." You are going to stay at my place for some days . My mom is also there , don’t worry . Your brother will be back soon "
Parishay was feeling scared and alone . After her parent's death , her brother was her only support . Thought of spending some days without him was scary for her .

It was past 1 am when they reached Aamir's place .the watchman and the maid who opened the door was shocked to see their boss with a girl .

Aamir ignored their eyes and took her to a guest room .

"Sleep .bi jaan(his mom)must be sleeping right now . I will introduce you to her in morning ."
Aamir said and left the room . He took a deep breathe and went towards his room .