13:reception

Parishay was dressed in a beautiful grey dress. She was looking nothing less than a princess . When they reached the avenue, she saw many of her class fellows there .

They came near to meet her. She could feel Aamir becoming tense while greeting Hussain . She hooked her arm with his and started rubbing to get his attention on her.
When Aamir looked towards him , she was already looking up at him . She gave him an innocent smile with a questioning look . He just shooked his head and pulled her closer .

Usama was really happy to see his sister with Aamir. A lot of people were invited on the reception .Aamir didnt left her side the whole night , he knew that so many people around her was making her nervous .

Parishay felt relaxed with Aamir . She knew that Aamir wont let anything bad happen to her.  When they reached home , bi jaan gave them a lot of blessings .

" you have made me really happy by coming in aamir's life. I was losing hope of seeing him married . Now i can die in peace " bi jaan said with happy tears filling her eyes. 

" bi jaan , what are you saying . You have yet to play with our kids " Aamir said naughtily . Parishay went completely red after hearing him .

Bi jaan laughed and said after pulling Parishay in a hug " don’t stress my daughter "

" by the way , i am waiting for that day eagerly " bi jaan said in not a very hushed tone .

Aamir laughed listening bi jaan and Parishay whined "bi jaannnn"

They left for their room after sometime .

after some days , Parishay got to know about isha . When Aamir reached home ,he saw her red with anger.

He pulled her into his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead "what happened ?"

" isha is working for you right. " she said glaring at him .

Aamir pulled her closer and whispered in her ear  " yes , i didnt want my love to face any problem anywhere . She is there to help you "

Parishay didnt want to , but still was touched by his care . She hid her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist .