12:university

Aamir was picking and dropping Parishay in days before her ruksati . One day , Aamir was waiting for her when a guy came near her.

"Assalamualikum ! I know its not the right place to talk but i don’t have any option " he took a deep breathe "sir, i want to marry your sister , Parishay . I am her class fellow and i like her a lot " Aamir felt rage building inside him . He knew that the guy was thinking of him as Usama .he said coldly looking at him " she is my wife , not my sister "

Hussain got paled in a second and left from their apologizing again and again . After sometime , Parishay got out with a beautiful smile on her face . He knew that she hadn’t told anyone about her marriage , but he also knew that Parishay wasn’t the one who led Hussain on . He knew about every second of her spend in university .

The anger inside her wasn’t decreasing . "How can he even think about my wife like that?" He thought to himself angrily .

He took Parishay outside the city . Parishay was talking happily about something , when she felt him stopping the car .she stopped and turned towards him . She could see the fire in his eyes .

Before she could say anything , he pulled her towards himself by holding her neck and smashed his lips on hers . He was being demanding without letting her move away . He was sucking her lips repeatedly . He moved his hand from her neck towards her waist .

"Open up" he said in between the kiss . She opened her mouth little shyly . Aamir took control and thrust his tongue into her mouth .
He kept kissing her for long time . She was blushing beautifully when he moved back finally .

He was more relaxed and in control after kissing her . He placed his forehead on hers and said "one day left..... i don’t know how will i spend it without you "

Parishay loved whenever he showed his feelings or love towards her . Parishay placed a kiss on his cheek near his mouth and whispered  " i am yours, just one day "

Aamir rubbed his nose against hers and said " my beautiful angel " Aamir took her back to Usama’s place after sometime .

The ruksati function was small with only family members and some close friends .

Parishay was looking gorgeous in her maroon dress. This time when she reached , aamir's place . She was taken to aamir's room .

Aamir smiled when he entered the room . He never thought that the girl he imagined in his room every second of the day would be there one day .

He gifted her a beautiful ring." i want you to wear it always . Everyone should know that you are taken " he said in a grudging tone . Parishay chuckled and agreed .
She really liked the idea of everyone knowing that she was his . Standing next to him was a thing of proud for her .
Aamir couldn’t take his eyes off her . She was looking really pretty with minimal makeup and heavy jewelry .

" her dress and jewelry must weigh more than her " he thought chuckling . He helped her take her jewelry off. When he took her earrings of , he couldn’t resist and ended up sucking on her ear lobe . The night was beautiful for both of them . They became completely of each other that night .