8:her feelings

Next morning , Parishay noticed every small detail about him without even wanting to .she was seeing him in a different light .

She noticed the smiles , the softness on his face was not for everyone . He only showed that to bi jaan or her .

Parishay left the house with Aamir . Aamir corrected her scarf with an absent mind . These type of touches were normal between them .

But it was the first time , Parishay felt her heart racing because of his act . She was getting nervous in his presence .

She took a deep breathe when Aamir went away after dropping her. That evening also , Aamir went near her to talk . Otherwise it was usually her to come near him .

He was noticing the change in her.
Aamir even asked , but she wasn’t telling him anything .

That night , she saw a dream about him being hurt. She woke up covered in sweat . Tears were flowing down her face .
"Nothing can happen to him . How will i spend my life with out him?" She mumbled to herself . She quickly got up and moved towards his room .

She opened the door softly and entered the room . She wasn’t thinking about what she was doing . The thought of him hurting was hurting her .

A sigh left her lips when she saw him sleeping peacefully .
"I shouldn’t be in his room, this late  at night " she thought and took a step to leave but then stopped .
"But he is my husband .its my right place " she said to herself and moved to lay on the other side of the bed without thinking anything else .
She quickly fell asleep while looking at him.

Dreaming about her being in his arms wasn’t new to him . But this time , the dream was too strong . He sighed with the feel of her in his arms . He placed a kiss on her neck and continued his sleep .

"Its a dream , then why i felt her skin with such preciseness " he thought and quickly opened his eyes . He was shocked to see her in his arms . He was spooning her and his face was really near her neck .

He quickly moved back and saw that it was almost morning .

"Parishay ! "He shooked her .

When she got up , he asked her "what are you doing here ?"

Parishay looked around and quickly got up . "I - i saw a nightmare . I was scared " she said .

Aamir took a deep breath ." You cant come here , Parishay . If you are ever scared again go to bi jaan's room " Aamir wasn’t sure , that he would let her go again if this happened again .

"Why ?" She asked with hurt in her eyes . Aamir was shocked to see the emotions in her eyes .he quickly recovered and said .

" its just not right"

"Why is it not right ? I am your wife , not bi jaan's " she said with trembling lips.

" Parishay!! I don’t want to hear you talk like that again " Aamir said in a stern voice .

Tears filled her eyes and she quickly ran towards her room . Aamir took a deep breathe . "How haven’t i noticed the change in her feelings . It was clear in her eyes that she's falling for me . I cant let that happen " Aamir said to himself and got up .

Aamir knew that she was right , but he couldn’t do that to his friend . He had promised to take care of her , not have her for himself .
----------------