\\Chapter 4//

••edited••

The knocked out person was laid down on a cushioned surface in a container in Star Labs.

"So do you know what it is?" Cisco Ramon asked the still masked Batman about the still masked villain that was collapsed before them.

"Well considering the shape of it I think it would be a woman?" Felicity was there along with Oliver, Diggle and the rest of the Flash team along with Batman and Nightwing. No one wanted to go in there just in case they were to wake up and attack.

Everyone talked amongst themselves for a bit until a groan of pain eminated from the cage.

"Who the hell did this to me?!" The feminine voice screamed out in frustration of being handcuffed and in a cell. They began thrashing around and running into the padded wall. The teams froze and Cisco immediately looked amused like it was the most funniest thing in the world.

"You do know that you aren't getting out of there by running through the walls, this baby holds the most powerful meta humans in the world." His pride earned a glare from the prisoner who had now acknowledged the other people in the room. The gaze was so intense it caused even the Batman and Green Arrow to look away.

Their eyes were now flickering between deep forest green and a black onyx with blazing red like fire dancing through it. Suddenly the black eyes won the internal fight and now they were snaking their way to the door closer to Cisco and Felicity who were slightly backing away.

"Gettttt mmmmee ooouuuttttt oofffffffff hhhhherrrrrreeeee!" Their snake like hiss caused shivers and fear to run through the veins of the teams.

"Not unless you let her go." Batman's deep, gravelly voice resounded around the cage.

"Aannnddddd wwhhhhhhyyy wwwouullllddd IIII dddooooo tthhhhhhattttt?" The question rested in the air so the hissing continued. "IIIII aaaammmm ppprooootttecccttinnnngg hhhheeerrrrrr."

"Can you please just let her talk to us at least for five minutes at the most?" Caitlin walked up slowly to the glass box and placed her hand up to the viewing area. "Look I have someone inside me too. Caitlin only lets me out occasionally."

Killer Frost had now broken free before Caitlin found control again. Her hair turning back to brown and her eyes back to warm brown.

"Fffiinnnneeee, jjjjuussssssstttttt ffffiiiivvvee mmmiinnnutttesssss." The black and red eyes faded into a dark green forest and those eyes immediately looked away, trying not to give away the look of pure evil hatred that was aimed towards Batman.

"Hello, my name is Caitlin. What's your name?" She asked human who was still looking at the ground. "Everyone leave."

Immediately everyone filed out of the room apart from Caitlin.

"Why? Why help those arseholes?" They had the same evil sense as the Black Tsunami.

"Well they help others who can't help themselves." Caitlin had a strong answer with a reasonable understanding.

"Yeah? Well where were you when I was taken by a psychopath!" Their voice was slowly getting louder by the second.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know about anything." Caitlin was slowly backing up against the wall as the spiteful human started stalking towards the door then hitting it with their fists.

Suddenly the door busted open and Oliver came in.

"We have a problem."

(°°°••°°°) spider pig

Thank for making this far. Have a lovely day pickles. Don't forget your cider 🍺. Cya :) Sorry for the identity change I will edit this but at the moment it is 11 30 at night so I will sort it out tomorrow. For this author it's Heyden2Rosenow she's  really good.