\\Chapter 6//

The stand off women, stood in a fighting stance. Nyssa had the advantage of skills and experience but India had the water on her side. The dark streets were void of any life besides the two, who had now gravitated towards the middle of the broken street.

"He wants you back." Nyssa held her sword diagonal across her face. "Just come quietly and you can keep your life, or you can do it the hard way and I deliver your head on a silver platter to him."

"Well then you'd better start preparing that platter then." The swish of an unsheathed katana that was now held in the same position.

"Very well. Hayaa nabda." Running at her, Nyssa had her sword raised above her head and made a sweeping motion at India's neck. It was lucky that she had seen what was happening and had swerved away.

"Tawaquf ean alharaka!" The frustration was evident in Nyssa's eyes. She then made another swing for her neck and was met with the blade of a katana and a hard glare that could melt the ice off of the ice caps.

The next few minutes were met with the sounds of shuffling feet, groans of pain and the clashing of swords. The dark street was only lit up by one dingy orange street lamp and a few lights in the houses were on causing it to look more eerie than what it should be.

"Aistaslam faqat! You can't win this." Nyssa was covered in cuts and scrapes but India seemed to be fairing much worse. She was littered with deep perforations and gashes.

"'Ajl 'astatie. Kunt nasyan 'an ladaya mazayaan." Suddenly, the blue energy swirled around her hands and then looked as if it was consuming her body. The blue energy faded into a blazing red glow like fire that wrapped itself around her body engulfing her in it's warmth. "Hawal 'an tumaras maei alan."

They ran at each other, Nyssa's sword was drawn but her wide eyes were focused on the blazing red fire like glow that seemed to be creating a huge ball of fire in each of India's palms.

As they clashed together, a huge explosion resounded around them and that drew in the unwanted attention of a certain group. Still they fought relentlessly. This was a fight to the death and any cuts and gashes were seen as a slight victory against the other.

Grunts of pain could be heard as the two enemies drew swords and fire again and again. Fire had the advantage when an experienced handler was wielding this weapon but India rarely trained in fire, mainly using water and air as her defense mechanism. Giving Nyssa the advantage here.

Changing her strategy, India summoned all of the water in Nyssa's body to her command. Now the person was hers there was no stopping her. As soon as she was about to split the body, something sharp hit her side and when she looked down sure enough there was a baterang lodged in her side. She lost all control of the water and Nyssa saw this as an opportunity to attack. Aiming for the neck to deliver the fatal blow, she drew her sword and charged.

Then a body ran in between the two villains and stopped the sword from making contact to India.

"Aibtaead ean triqi. ALAN!" Nyssa was beyond angry, she was raging with hatred and frustration.

"Cisco. What did she say?" Barry asked into his comm device.

"She said get out of my way. NOW!" Cisco replied immediately.

"No I will not let this continue." Suddenly, an arrow embedded itself into the ground behind them. Barry gave Oliver a look that stated 'really'.

"What you were taking too long." Oliver shrugged and Diggle laughed whereas Batman and Nightwing stayed silent as usual. To them a mission is not the time for fun and games but then again to Batman no time was a time for games.

"Team Arrow stay focused and Flash do not take your eyes off of the assassin. We will take down India." Batman left no room for argument in his words it was like they were set in stone.

Turning to the oncoming Batman and his companion Nightwing, India felt her power surging through her as she released it into the atmosphere. A tidal wave of water flooded a bubble that she had made around both herself and the heroes.

"Nyssa, leave now with your life and leave me alone forever." Nyssa looked at India, nodded at her in gratitude the  walked straight out of the bubble.

Water slowly filled the bubble as the heroes tried to break free of it. She held Barry with the water in his blood to stop him from making her speed up the process.

Suddenly a hand curled around her waist and the other strapped her mouth shut, preventing her from screaming.

Pulling her flush to a strong, sturdy chest, the man said, "Shush, it's okay you don't have to do this." She bit his finger and brought her heel up into his groin then turned to him so quickly she was surprised that she didn't get whiplash. He was bent down on the bubble floor holding his family jewels.

"Yes I do have to do this. If I ever want to be free, I have to finish this once and for all." Water had now filled the mouths of the heroes and they were slowly drowning. Batman though had thought of this beforehand and had brought along spare breathing apparatuses. He have them to each person and they all started to breathe normally.

"I will leave you now but even though I won't be here, I will still control this bubble. Have a nice death. I may even see some of you in hell." With that she disappeared, leaving the heroes to think of a plan to get out of this situation.

(°°°••°°°) spider pig

Well done for getting  this far. Here is your cider 🍺 pickles. sorry for not posting the other day but I had to sort out Chapter 4 so I hope you enjoy this chapter. Today's author is FearTheWinterSoldier. Cya :)