chapter 1

*what your wearing*

You woke up to your annoying alarm clock and quickly did your morning rotean and went to school, but you had a feeling that something was wrong, you didn't remember having your clothes laying out for you but you probably forgot you did it when you...

You woke up to your annoying alarm clock and quickly did your morning rotean and went to school, but you had a feeling that something was wrong, you didn't remember having your clothes laying out for you but you probably forgot you did it when you were going to bed but oh well. As you walked to school you started to think of the weird dream you had. You woke up at the middle of the night seeing a tall silowet of someone going through your clothes. By the height and body shape you assumed it was a male. They were putting a pair of your panties in their pockets but as they turned around they saw you had your eyes partly open, trying to wake yourself up more and get a better look at them . But when they started walking closer with some type of cloth that had a weird smell to it in their hand. You quickly tried to sit up but they rushed over and held you down. When he gotten a hold of your wrist in a strong but gentle grip. They gently picked you up and put you on their lap. Brushing their slender fingers through your hair while you tried to wiggled to get out of his grip but was not sucksessful. Slowly bringing the cloth up to your nose and mouth. You tried to hold your breath, knowing what the smell was. But you had to breathe sooner or later. He made sure you breathed in enough to make you tired and not able to focus. As they held your wiggling form, you started to get tired, the male notice this and got up laying you down and laying down behind you, spooning you from behind, when you tryed to ask who they were and what they were going to do to you? all that came our was slurred words because of how tired you were getting. But as you did this the male gave a light chuckle thinking your attempt at talking adorable. And said " shhhh just go to sleep, don't you have school tomorrow?" And with that they put the cloth over you mouth and nose but you were far to scared, not knowing what he'd do to you while you were asleep. So you tried to hold your breath again but this time he gave your behind a light pinch/grab. You gasped processing what he did and why he did it. But before you could think anymore, you started to close your eyes without knowing it. And slowly fell asleep but not before hearing the male say something " I love you my sweet kitten see you tomorrow ~♡" and with that you were knocked out cold and in the morning thinking it was all a weird dream but felt so realistic.