chapter 9

After the collar insadent Papyrus gave you some pj's and told you to get ready for bed. So you went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed your teeth and every thing else then got changed.

 So you went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed your teeth and every thing else then got changed

It was far to tight and in the back it  gave you a slight wegy. You forgot your bra so you couldn't just go out naked and risk Papyrus seeing you naked. So you just put it on and went straight to bed, making sure the blanket covered your chest. When Papyrus walked in he had a bag, " w-what's-s in the b-bag." You asked, Papyrus looked over at you, a little smirk played on his faces when he looked at you. "WELL KITTEN THEY ARE  CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW, SINCE WE HAVE SCHOOL AND I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS WILL BE PICKING WHAT YOU WEAR FROM NOW ON." you looked up at him in surprise, but to scared to argue you just gave a small and hesatint nod and layed down on the bed and got comfy. Papyrus soon joined you, spooning you from behind, and he stared petting you. You blushed, liking the feeling but to embericed to admit it, you just slowly went to sleep with Papyrus humming in contentment.