chapter 6

Papyrus's pov

As I was getting ready to say something to her, there was a loud bang of the door opening and slammed closed. I growled knowing who it was, ( Y/ N ) wimpered, shaking at the sudden loud noise and me growling, thinking I was mad at her. I shoshed her, calming her down and picked her up, took her to my room, hoping I wouldn't run into my pathetic brother but luck was not on my side " Hey um boss wacha got there a pet human, can I play with her~?" I looked at Sans and glared " OF COURSE NOT, SHE IS MINE ONLY, YOU ARE NOT TO TOUCH HER UNLESS IT IS TO HELP HER WHEN I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS IS NOT AROUND, UNDERSTOOD?"I said and gave him a cold look, warning him " y-yea boss I-I understand." " GOOD I WILL BE IN MY ROOM." I said and left him there. I looked at my kitten to see her looking up at me with a questioning look. " w-who was t-that?" She asked " No one inportant." I said " oh.....o-ok."
And with that I layed her on the bed and started to spoon her. She curled up in my chest and quietly said " G-good night p-papy..." I looked at her to see her already asleep. So I gently kissed her head and wispered "Good night my little kitten, I love you." And with that I fell asleep.