chapter 2

As you walked to school you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched, you looked around and saw no one so you kept walking. As you reached the school you went to your first class witch was English, and sat down and started to draw/doodle, not noticing someone else or some monster in the corner of the room staring at you but as the teacher and other students came in the room and took their seats, the teacher started to teach. You taking notes and paying attention to the teacher while the monster in the back of the class stared at you all through class and before you knew it class was over. Everone walked to second core Wich for you was P.E, and you quickly change in your P.E clothes and started doing exercises not seeing the consent staring of one certain tall, scarry skeleton. As class began the P.E teacher said that we would play dogeball today and guess what, you sucked at dogeball, but the good thing is that you had a knight in shining armor that you didn't know of that was on your team, so when the game started you just focased on dogeing the balls while everyone else grabbed balls and tried to hit the other team. 5 mins in and five of your teammates  were already out. It was just you and a skeleton named Papyrus. Witch you found out by someone calling his name out telling him to destroy everyone, so as the game began balls were automatically thrown  at you, you knew you were a target since you were the weakest lenk but just before one hit you it was cought by nun other then papyrus. You blushed and quietly thanked him, he just said " NO PROBLEM HUMAN FOR I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AM YOUR LOYAL PROTECTER! " he said, you giggled a little. Which made him blush a light red but you being innocent and all, you thought he was getting a sick and asked him to lean down a little Which he did as you asked. So you put a gand on his cheeks and forhead, checking his temperature, he was a little warm but nothing to worry about. But he did become a bit reder at how clise you were to him. but you did not notice a few od Papyrus's fangirls glarering at you ftom the bleachers. But papyrus did notice them and thought to himself, he would have to give them a little 'chat'.