chapter 3

School was over and you were walking home but as you past an alley way someone grabbed your arm and dragged you in and pinned you to the brick wall harshly. You gave out a small gasp and squeezed your eyes shut because of the sudden pain. As you opened your eyes, you saw three of the most popular girls at the school, their names were Britney, Ashley, and the leader Princess but that's what everyone calls her. Noone really know's her real name. As you examined them, princess started to speak " look what we have here girls, a freak, she had the nerve to talk to my papyrus, so what shall her punishment be hmm."she said. You started to wiggle a little, trying to get free but they would not have that. So they just pushed you harder in the wall and giggled, that started calling you terrible things and pushed you on the ground hard and started to kick you with there hills and left with one last kick to the gut. You let out a wimper and tried to get up, but failed in doing so. You didn't see the pissed off glare the girls received when they left. But as you tried to get up once more, you heard footsteps and froze thinking it was the girls coming to finish you off but when you looked up you saw papyrus with red on the bottom of his shoes and some on his shirt. You didn't think nothing of it at the time though. When he reached you he tried to cup your cheek but you flinched away and gave out a small wimper. He gave a low growl at this, he was pissed off, someone dares to hurt his (y/n). Someone obviously had a death wish to do this to his kitten but as he was in thought he didn't notice you getting up and limping away but when he heard you wimper in pain, he quickly picked you up. You yelped and blushed you shyly asked " W-what are you d-doing?"  you asked and he responded with " I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS AM TAKING YOU TO MY HOME, SO YOU CAN HEAL AND YOU DO NOT GET HURT AGAIN." he said with a red blush on his cheek bones thinking your shyness and stutter was adorable but you didn't want to bother him so you said "N-no it's quite all right I c-can just go to my h-house and take of m-myself... " but he was determined to keep you with him and protect you. Especially after what happened today with the girls and if he had to lock you up in the house or tie you up than so be it. He would kill everthing and anyone that would get in his way of keeping you to him self but you didn't know this you were just a shy little inicent kitten in his eyes and he would do anything to make you his. Even if you liked it or not.