Chapter 1 Hello Stranger.

Louis' POV -

"This place is awesome.." Lottie said standing in the balcony of our hotel room.

"Hmm" I replied.

"Lou, can't you just leave your phone for like one second.." she narrowed eyes at me.

"Lottie, I didn't even want to come here in the first place, I'm just here because of mom so just leave me alone alright" I said and she sighed.

I really didn't want to spend my summer here in New York. But my dear sister Charlotte didn't understand that, she just wanted me and mom to meet her boyfriend. And, mom said that she'll meet her sister who was here so yeah, I did come here because of her.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room" She said and left.

I knew my behavior made her mad but I wanted to take a vacation with all my friends this year. I'm a college student in Junior year and I live in London with my Mom and Lottie. She's thinking of moving here though. Since she works as a designer for a New York based company.

"Hey buddy" Niall said entering the room. "I bought these" He said taking out snacks from the carry bag.

Did I mention Niall Horan? Well, he's my best friend since middle school and I seriously threatened him to come with me because I didn't know how I was going to survive without him.

"What would I ever do without you" I said and opened a bag of chips.

"Don't tell me you dragged me here for food" he said laughing while I joined him.

"Well, I did" I replied.

"I think we should go and explore.. you know, I saw this cool gaming place in this mall and-"

"Gaming?" I interrupted him and he nodded.

"What are we waiting for then!" I said and we went out after grabbing my denim jacket.

----------------------

"Whenever I'm coming to New York again, I'm coming here" I said and Niall nodded.

"Agreed" he grinned. "It was awesome!"

"Yeah, hey you hungry? Because I am" I said and he nodded.

"Same, let's find a cafe or something"

"Yeah, but Ni, this place is huge.. guess we should ask someone" I said looking around. I surely didn't want to get lost in a mall.

"Oka-" Niall started but he was cut off by his phone ringing. "It's Hales" he said and I nodded. Hales, as in Haliee, my other best friend from college and Niall's crush.

In case you were wondering, I didn't have a girlfriend, nor I had a crush. I really think girls are complicated and, I just don't do relationships. I may have had fun in a club or so but don't get me wrong, I don't play with anyone's feelings.

My thoughts were interrupted as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" we both said in unison and I stood there for a second studying the features of the girl I just bumped into before I picked up the notebook which slipped out of her hand.

She had blue eyes and chocolate brown hair with some red highlights which reached somewhat below her shoulders. Wow.

"I.. I'm.. Sorry" I said handing it to her. I was out of words, as the girl in front of me was just breathtakingly stunning.

"Thanks.. and I'm sorry too.. I wasn't looking.." she said and passed by me.

I was just going away when I noticed a pen lying on the ground so I quickly picked it up and turned around to give it to her.

"Umm, excuse me.." I said as I reached her. "Your pen.. it was lying on the ground.." I told her with a smile which she didn't return.

"Umm.. it's not mine.." she said apologetically.

Great.

"Oh.. I thought.. well.. nevermind.." I replied and I swear I saw her suppressing a smile. She just nodded and walked away.

"Lou, stop staring" Niall whispered in my ear, getting a glare in response.

"I was just looking.." I said and started walking.

"So did you ask her?" he asked.

"Ask her what?" I asked back.

"About where we could eat.." he said and then it hit me. I was could've asked her that, but I just got lost by looking at her.

"Oh no she just bumped into me.. I really forgot that I had to ask that.." I said and Niall smirked.

"You.. forgot?" he said and I rolled my eyes. "As in Louis Tomlinson forgot something while talking to a girl.. oh my god.. I want to see her" he added looking around while I put a hand on my head.

"Shut up Ni, it's no big deal" I said and he laughed.

"Let's find someplace to eat yeah" he said.

--------------------

"Look who decided to visit" Lottie said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm in a good mood sister, will you stop ruining it?" I said as I and Niall took a seat on the couch.

"Oh really? You weren't in good mood when I last saw you, what exactly did cheer you up, Tiny?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Oh, he met a gi-" Niall started but I but cut him off.

"We went out to a gaming place.. It was really cool" I said and Niall suppressed his chuckle.

Idiot.

"Let Niall complete, Lou" Lottie said and I shook my head.

"We went gaming Lottie" he said and I sighed.

My boy after all.

"No, Niall you were supposed to be on my side.." she pouted.

"Later.." he grinned.

Idiot.

"Shut up" I said and dragged Niall to our hotel room.

She was surely beautiful, but not that I care..

********************

A/N -

Heyy everyone....!!

Thanks for Reading :)