Chapter 38 Your girlfriend is nicer than you.

Louis' POV -

"So.. this is my room.." I said as we entered in my room after introducing her to all the people downstairs.

After meeting mom, I told her about my relationship with Aria, and she was beyond happy that I chose such a beautiful and well mannered girl as my girlfriend. She also indirectly stated that she thought that Aria wouldn't show any interest in me.

Which is true actually. I thought that too but well, the heavens seem to be on my side so yeah.

"It's so quiet in here" she said as she snapped me into reality.

"Yeah, but I like it.."

"Me too" she smiled.

"So you like my friends? I know it's a bit early to ask and all of them are idiots but-"

"They're nice Louis.." she said interrupting me as she held my hand in hers.

"They're not as perfect as you but they're family to me" I said and she chuckled.

"As perfect as me?" she said grinning as if I cracked a joke.

"Yeah.. tell me what's funny?" I asked her.

"Louis, I'm not even the P of perfect.."

"True, because you're the whole word." I said proudly and put my finger on her soft lips as she was to speak. "Shh.. you might not be perfect in your world but you sure are in mine.." I said and she smiled shyly as she blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear while looking down.

And I kept my finger on her chin to look at me as I leaned in. I could feel my heart racing as she closed her eyes and waited for me to proceed.

When I kissed her, I felt her smile through it before she bit my lip which turned me on to be honest. Her maroon top and black skirt in which she looked super hot weren't helping much either.

 Her maroon top and black skirt in which she looked super hot weren't helping much either

As much as I want to get rid of her clothes, I know that I will have to be patient. I don't want her to think that I'm desperate. Though I am, but I respect her and I want her to tell me that she wants it.

She pulled away, panting, her cheeks all red. And, all too soon, she attached her lips to mine. While I felt this electricity running inside me.

We kissed each other furiously, and I wasn't feeling rushed but I lost all control as she removed my jacket.

I pulled her closer so that she was on my lap and my hands pulled down the zip of her top. Within a second, I flipped us on the bed and now I was hovering her.

I stared at her lips, so pink and swollen by now. She is so beautiful it hurts. How did all this happen again?

With that, she pulled me by the hem of my shirt and crashed her soft lips to mine as her hands travelled to reach my hair.