Chapter 48 I Love You.

Louis' POV -

Love. It's such a strong word, with so much meaning. Never I had thought that I'll find someone who would love me, who would care, who would be there for me. But I did and right now I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Because not only the girl I fell for said that she loves me, but also she believed that I wasn't a bad person, that I can't hurt anyone on purpose and that means the world to me.

"Louis.." she called, snapping me out of my thoughts. We were getting ready for the party which, obviously I was throwing for our miracle win today.

"Yes Cupcake?" I called as I stood in front of the closet's door.

"Umm, can you come inside, I kinda need your help" she said smoothly, in that American accent I love.

I didn't reply, I just went in and stood still for a moment. She looked breathtaking in that short black dress, not to mention it'll be a long night keeping my hands off her. She smiled as she looked at me, handing me her necklace. Probably to tie it around her neck. I smiled taking it from her hands and blushed even, as I noticed that it was the one with the little moon and star, that I gave her.

As I tied it around her neck I felt goosebumps rise on her neck. I couldn't help but leave a trail of kisses down her neck to the shoulder while she intertwined her hands with mine.

"Thanks.." she almost whispered and I looked at her in the mirror, while encircling her waist and resting my head on her shoulder.

Aria's POV -

"Wow.." Louis whispered as he looked at me, scanning me from top to bottom and kissing my cheek. "You look lovely Cupcake" he said turning me around, so I was facing him.

"Thanks, You do too" I replied pecking his lips. He really looked gorgeous in the black button up shirt and black skinny jeans.

"As always" he shrugged playfully and I chuckled.

---------

The party was already going loud when I and Louis made an appearance downstairs. It was all about people congratulating Louis and his team and Louis introducing me proudly to each and everyone in the room.

"Cheers to winning guys!" Zayn exclaimed after handing our group, vodka shots as we all gulped it.

"I hate vodka shots" Louis yelled coughing as we all laughed.

"Love you too Tommo" Niall said throwing his arms around his best friend.

Louis and Niall were so close, they seemed like brothers. It made me remember of Lizzie. We were like sisters too.

"Hey you alright?" Louis asked holding my arm. Before I could reply, Niall held out another shot for me and Louis. "I'm not getting drunk tonight Ni.." he turned to him. "I have better things to do.." he said looking at me, seductively. "Do you want it?" he asked softly.

"No.." I replied slowly getting lost in his eyes. And I would have if it was
wasn't for Niall.

"You two are no fun" he said and turned to Haliee and Perrie. Soon, Hailee grabbed his hand and went to dance with him, while Zayn and Perrie were carefully making out on the couch.

"Gross" Louis whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "I can't find my phone, mind coming upstairs with me?" he asked and I nodded knowingly. We were taking pictures from his phone like half an hour ago. I'm quite sure that his phone is with him.

********

A/N - Warning ... smut ahead, don't read if you're uncomfortable.

********