Chapter 26 Girl?

Louis' POV -

During our walk back to the cabin, Alex was nearer than before despite of Aria saying that she was okay.

I understand though, that could probably be me if it was for Lottie.

What I didn't like was that he kept interrupting me and Aria so we couldn't even talk and pretended like none of us cares about her instead of him.

I mean I know that I'm not her boyfriend but who says that I can't be. I like Aria and I'm sure that she likes me back. And if I can trust Alex with him being my sister's boyfriend then why can't it be the other way around.

I don't understand, I'm not a monster or something. He was literally ruffling my hair agreeing that I'm a 'cute little angel' in the morning and ever since Aria's sunstroke he's fucking ignoring me.

Oh god, why do I always get in these situations. Almost every girl in my College has a crush on me except Hales ofcourse but the girl who apparently stole my damn heart is from New York. Like how I'm even going to maintain our relationship? That is if we ever get into one.

"Ugh. This is so much to take in.." I mumbled to myself as I poured myself a drink.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to get wasted but I was so frustrated on Alex who didn't leave me a choice, so I could totally use some alcohol right now.

And, I'm safely locked in my room so that my drunken self don't go outside to put up a show.

--------------------

Aria's POV -

It was nearly 10 p.m. and everyone were asleep. We got really tired today after trekking the woods.

But we came earlier than planned because of my sunstroke. Which reminds me, Alex was so rude to Louis after I woke up. I mean Louis was, like always there for me but Alex didn't really like it.

And that's why I was here, in front of his door to talk to him. I knocked on the door hoping that he wasn't asleep.

A few seconds later, Louis' voice came from behind the door.

"Password..." he said tiredly and I chuckled to myself.

This guy I swear.

"Louis, it's me, Aria.." I said, hoping he would just open the door.

"Yeah but password??" he said. Why does he sound wierd?

"Umm, cupcakes?" I said absently and he soon opened the door, greeting me with a cheeky grin.

He was drunk.

"Louis.. are you-" I started as he pulled me inside and shut the door, pining me against it.

"Shhhh" he slurred keeping his finger on my lips.

"How did you know the password?" he said pressing me against the door.

"I.. just guessed.." I replied, blush rising to my cheeks due to our closeness.

"Hmm, come" he said and pulled me by my wrist to sit on his bed and offered me chips.

"I don't want to eat.." I said but he didn't seem satisfied.

"You're my.. guest.. you should take some, make yourself at home.." he said patting my arm and keeping the bag in my lap.

"Louis, I-" I started but he cut me off as he put his hand on my mouth and I gave him a questioning look.

"Speak slowly, everyone's asleep.." he said and I nodded.

"Ok.. I just needed to talk you about today but I don't think it's a nice time to do that so we'll talk tomorrow okay.." I said making minimum sound and he nodded carefully.

"Okay, but what about today?" he asked.

I just told you that I'll talk about it tomorrow..

"Umm, doesn't matter, let's just get you to bed" I said and he shrugged.

"I want one last drink.." he said and tried to reach the bottle but I grabbed his hand before he could.

"No Louis, you've had enough" I said but freed himself soon and reached the bottle again and I realized that there was only one way to stop him.

"Hey.." I said cupping his cheeks and he looked at me confusedly but gave in. "You need to sleep.." I said softly and he nodded.

"But one more-" he started but I cut him off.

"No more drinks.. Please?" I said looking straight into his eyes and he smiled.

"Okay" he said and pulled away to keep the bottle away and then sat on the bed and hugged me briefly then waved at me.

"Goodnight" he said.

"Goodnight Louis" I sighed after tucking him in bed and kissing his forehead.

I couldn't sleep at night. The fact that Louis was drunk and the reason why he was kept me awake.

With that, I heard a knock on my door.

I went to open it to reveal Louis.

"I can't sleep" he said, managing to stand properly.

"Well, me neither" I shrugged.

"Come to my room?" he asked with a puppy face and I just couldn't say no to him. I would've eventually agreed if he didn't do it though.

"Okay.." I said and we basically tiptoed to his room hand in hand.

"You know Ari, a girl came in a few minutes ago.., she was really nice" he said.

"Girl?"

"Yeah, she looked like you.. so beautiful.." he grinned. "And she wore clothes like you" he said.

God Louis, that was really me.

"That was-"

"She was being a nice guest" he said and I smiled. Could he get any more adorable?

"I have a video game, wanna play?" he said and I gladly agreed.

We kept playing for the next 30 minutes and both of us now were sleepy.

As we finished another round of car racing, I won.

"Yayyy" I said excitedly and looked at Louis and he smiled before he crashed his lips on mine.

He kissed me.

************
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)