Chapter 62 Get to the point.

Louis' POV -

I was alone at home when I heard the doorbell. Must be Aria, I thought and went excitedly to the door. She was out with Lizzie and Hales, for shopping something. I don't know exactly but Liz is a responsible being so I let them go together.

Otherwise, I'm being overly protective over her and I really can't help it. I just have this urge to stay with her all the time.

"Hey there, neighbor" Tina smiled and I frowned and almost slammed the door on her face but she didn't let me as she prevented it from her foot.

"Move" I said.

"Louis, please.. we need to talk"

"Well I don't want to talk" I replied and she frowned.

"Louis please.. you know I don't say please to anyone.." she said.

"I think you should talk to her"

"Maybe your nightmares can finally end.. maybe you just need to talk to her and get closure.."

Aria's words repeated in my mind and I looked at Tina's pleading face.

"10 minutes" I said and opened the door for her and she smiled.

"Thanks.." she said as she entered, closing the door behind her.

I was feeling very uncomfortable. I can't believe I loved this girl back then. She looks so different. So grown up and with so much make up.

She looked around and her eyes landed on the frame in the living room, the one I gifted Aria on our anniversary.

"You wanted to talk.." I said and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry.. Louis.. for everything" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Louis please.." she said.

"Yeah, nice of you to finally say that, anything else?" I asked.

"I didn't want that Louis.. you have to believe me.."

"I don't have time for this Tina, just get to the point" I said and she nodded.

"Remember Ricky..?" she asked.

"How could I forget, he bullied me so much.." I rolled my eyes.

"Well.. I had a crush on him.. and he did.. what I blamed on you.." she said.

"He what?!"

"I was so mad at him.. I was drunk and he took my virginity.." she cried.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've killed him there and then, how dare he?!" I needed air.

"I had already friendzoned you Louis.. you would've laughed in my face and told me that I deserved it" she said.

"Ti that's one thing, he fucking used you.. I was okay when you told me that you didn't feel the same way.. I was mad when you accused me of something I never did" I sighed. "Wait, but why did you do it then?" I asked.

"Getting there.. the next day.. he came and apologized and said that he really was into me.. I was so confused Louis.. and god knows who told Mom about all this.." she said. "She was continuously asking who did it.. and Ricky was very frightened, he told me to say your name and I.."

"And you did.." I completed it for her as I shook my head.

"But I was a fool Louis.. he cheated on me when I moved to Australia.. I needed a fresh start.." she said. "And there, I realized what I really lost.." she said. Tears falling from her eyes. "I shouldn't have said no to you.. I'm so sorry.."