Chapter 7 Were You Busy?

Aria's POV -

"Dear Diary,

It's been three days since Louis got here and he thinks I'm crushing on Mr. Elephant Biceps. Yup, that's the name he gave to Zack and I regret my decision of telling him about it.

He keeps bugging me about the whole stalker thing but most of the times his gestures are genuinely nice.

I really can't figure out what he's really like, but did figure out that I don't want to know. Nevertheless, from what I know, he's just a Cute Idiot."

I was scribbling in my diary when I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it.

"Hey" Louis chirped. "Were you busy?" he added smiling at me.

"I- no, I'm not busy.." I said. I wanted to tell him to go away but the sparkle in his eyes didn't let me.

"Great, I was thinking about something today.." he said.

"Okay..?"

"Yeah, you know the mall in which we first met.. it has a really cool gaming place and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me.." he asked while walking downstairs while I followed him.

"You're talking about Amoeba right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that's the name, how do you know that?"

"I've been there with Alex and Liz a couple of times.." I told him and he nodded.

"Wait who's Liz?" he asked.

"Oh, that's my best friend.." I smiled and he nodded again.

-----------------

"You're unbelievable!" Louis said, as we made our way out from Amoeba. "I mean you're too good, like no offence but I literally thought that girls didn't like video games..!"

"Thank you" I said while chuckling and he smiled.

"Lucky Mr.EB" he said and it took me a whole minute to understand what he was talking about. EB, as in Elephant Biceps. As in Zack.

"Shut up" I said, and he stood there laughing. "He doesn't even know that I like video games" I added and suppressed his laughs.

"You should tell him, I mean, that's a dream come true.." he said making me blush a little at his choice of words.

"I will, someday.." I said and smiled at me.

"Do you want Ice
Cream?" he asked, changing the topic.

"Sure" I replied.

----------------

"What would you like sir?" The waitress at the Ice Cream parlour said, batting her eyelashes at him, which made me somewhat uncomfortable.

She had blonde hair and her dress revealed her cleavage a bit.

"I'll go with Chocolate chip, what about you?" he asked me.

"Butterscotch" I replied with a small smile.

"One Chocolate chip and one Butterscotch ice cream.. Becca" he said grinning at the waitress, after reading her name tag and winking at her, while I rolled my eyes.

"Right away sir" she said and walked away smiling shyly.

"Aria.. did you hear me?" he asked me snapping my attention from the waitress, Becca to him.

"Hmm?" I asked back.

"I was asking where you want to go after this?" he asked.

"I.. I don't know.." I replied and he looked at me all confused.