Chapter 14 He's my.. my friend.

Louis' POV -

When I came back to the counter Aria was nowhere to be found.

Oh my god did she left or something. I hope not.

I was calling her when I spotted her jacket on one of the stools. What?

"Umm, do you know where is the girl who was with me a few minutes ago?" I asked the bartender.

I wasn't liking the idea of getting any help from him but I had to make sure that Aria's safe.

Why did I even left her here all alone. She came here with me, she's my responsibility. God I should've never left her side. How can I be so stupid?

"Oh yes, she went dancing with some man sometime ago" he said and I nodded.

"Alright thanks" I said and walked into the crowd after taking her jacket with me.

How could this be possible though, she was shy to dance with me but went to dance with a random guy? Or did that bartender lie to me?

There were so many thoughts running in mind as I spotted her.

She was dancing with a guy, and she was totally drunk, not even being able to stand properly. Yet she was giggling and laughing.

All my emotions were terribly mixed when that guy started leaning in to kiss her.

I practically ran towards them and grabbed her arm to turn her around. I let out a sigh of relief when she was finally in my arms, safe and sound. I don't why I found smiling at the sight.

She smiled back when she looked at me.

"Louis........." she said as she held my hand for support. "But.. I'm not talking to you.." she said and she pushed me away her smile already disappeared.

"Hey man stop touching her" the guy who was dancing with her said.

"She's with me buddy, I'm sorry from her side" I said.

"Oh really, tell him that you want me Jessica, not him" he said.

"Jessica, really?" I asked looking at her as we both tried to suppress our laughs.

"Shh" she said putting her hand on my mouth.

"I'm sorry Jason.. but I will.. have to go now.." she said to him.

"Do you know this guy?" he asked her and she nodded.

"He's my.. my friend" she said drunkenly putting her head on my shoulder and he nodded. She was being too much comfortable. Something inside me kinda shivered at the contact.

"Take her home buddy" he said and I nodded before he disappeared into the crowd.

"I don't wanna talk to you" Aria said as she pushed me away again but I grabbed her waist.

"Aria, we need to go home now" I said but she didn't stop pushing me.

"No! you go with that Becca, I don't care, I'll manage myself" she said.

Oh.

Wait is she jealous?

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry ok.. I won't do it again" I said.

I can't believe the amount of apologies I say to this girl. I swear I've never done this with any other person.

"No, go on, leave me alone again for that-" she started but I cut her off as I cupped her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone, I won't do it ever again I promise" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah ok, I forgive you" she said patting my cheek. "Come on now" she said as she gripped my hand tighter and started walking only to fall down again but I caught her. She's so clumsy I swear.