Chapter 27 She was being annoying Zayn, that's why!

Aria's POV -

I can't believe what's happening. Louis is kissing me. He really is, this isn't a dream.

But he's drunk. He probably wouldn't remember it in the morning. But, as wrong as it sounds, I did kiss him back, and when I did, I felt him smile against my lips.

He kissed me slowly while cupping my cheeks, giving me shivers at the contact and my hands travelled to his hair. I swear my whole body was on fire. He tasted like alcohol but I didn't mind.

A few moments after, I heard a knock on the door followed by Lottie's voice and I pulled away.

Louis didn't say anything, he just looked at me blankly. I doubt if he heard her but that's not my concern right now. As much as I wanted to run into my room I couldn't because I knew Louis wouldn't behave in front of her and she would probably find out that he's drunk.

"Louis, close your your eyes an don't say anything ok?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Hey" I said as I opened the room and blushing furiously at the same time. Thanks to Lottie and her shocked face.

"Hi.. uhh I.. can't find my charger did you see it anywhere?" she asked.

"Charger? Umm I don't know Lottie, but you can take mine.. it's in my room I'll get it" I said as I rushed past her while she followed.

"Here" I said giving it to her.

"Thanks umm, you're okay now right?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah.. I'm all good now really" I smiled.

"Goodnight Aria" she said smiling as well.

"Goodnight.."

"Aren't you going back to Lou's room?" she asked.

"Oh yeah I'm just going to say goodnight, we were playing racing on his laptop so we got tired.."

"I see.. anyway, see you in the morning" she said and went back to her room and I went back to Louis'.

When I walked towards him, he was already asleep and I found smiling at the sight.

I really like him.

I kept his laptop on the side table and pulled the blanket up. Once he was nicely tucked in bed, I kissed his forehead and left his room.

I don't know if he would remember our moment tomorrow or regret it if he does, but one thing for sure. I would never regret our first kiss.

------------------

As soon as I opened my door the next morning, I found Louis on the dining table with his laptop, laughing at the screen, while talking

As soon as I opened my door the next morning, I found Louis on the dining table with his laptop, laughing at the screen, while talking. Guess he's on a video call with someone.

"Louis, I hate you!" said a female voice.

"Aww, Hales Love you more.." he said resting his chin on his hands. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.